Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

Guest deleted156886133

A: Cold is colder because it's raining in Montana now.

Q: Have you ever stood on one side of the road where the sun was shining down and saw clouds with rain coming down on the side the road?

A: No. It never stops raining anywhere here... Unless you mean metaphorically? metaphorically it is always sunny and there's a rainbow to look at! 😀

Q: Where do gales start?

A: The Gale I knew went back to school and took Summer Courses at the end of Spring.

Q: Who invented the yard stick?

Guest deleted156886133

A: In the beginning of the papacy, it was proposed that the pope be a prospective nation leader with the agenda being to attract more followers from that respective nation. But it was voted down for reasons only known to those of that time and the decision that all popes will be Christian carried forth. Perhaps they foresaw Trump's campaign and subsequent 2016-2020 Presidential debacle?

Pope Trump! Now there's an amusing mental picture! I bet he wouldn't wear the pope hat, he'd just flat-out refuse. 'Nope. Not doing it.' Wouldn't want to mess the hair.

Q: In respect to the effects of THC, how high is too high?

A: The highest mountain in skyrim

Q: why don't people stop all war and focus on fixing the world from environmental demise? 

A: Environmental control would leave all people grazing in the medows, living in caves, and have a forest canopy so dense we would never see more than a ray of sunshine ever again.

Q: Why do humans think they can fix what it took the Earth millions of years to make that they think is broken?

Guest deleted156886133

A: This answer is both ridiculous and true. Because we're arrogant and are sometimes too smart for our own good. We fail to see that, as George Carlin said, 'The Earth is a self-correcting system.'

Q: Should I do laundry now or later?

A: just buy paper clothes and everytime they get dirty toss the dirty ones in the trash and put on a new set.

Q: What gets on dirt and stays clean all the time?

• Haha 1

A: Tide for your washing machine!

Q: Why do my eyes hurt when I look at the sun?