Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

A: Whales have to make such loud noise because of all the sailors and pirates singing the shanties.

Q: When did you awake and find the word woke means the same thing as awaking?

A: A while ago.  But dunno for sure; I'm kinda falling asleep at this hour. 😴

Q: Should I go to bed?

A: good night AaronOfMpls it will help your sleep deprivation! LOL

Q: Should you subscribe to your friends youtube channels? 

A: Yeah!  After we become friends and can visit them where they live.  Also dine out with them at a restaurant where they're welcoming us into their real life and paying for the costs of travel, food, and water, drinks at the restaurant.

Sure!  Good friends, not random friends playing forum games or posting their love for a video game.

Q: Why would someone who has all the comforts of a home want strangers to act like they are close friends?

• Like 1

A: Because... sorry can't answer that I would need a mathematician.

Q: Where can i find the mathematician to answer your question?

A: You are on the Internet.  You aren't into Math.  Then you're not a Nerd!  You should hang out at one of your local establishments where the people who hang out their play cards, and checkers.  Report yourself to security for pretending to be a person with math skills.

Q: I wonder when I died in Morrowind the first time I thought the character was like my child and it made me feel real sad?

Posted (edited)

A: ask yourself none of that's true I am on here because I live in the middle of nowhere and have nobody to talk to! I would care less about my youtube channel.

Q: why do you think I use nexus forums?

Edited by Drakefell01

A: It looks like a device meant for someone to hang on their face protruding from the lips while their teeth grip it.  I can't see how it is or isn't a device.  But it isn't a plumbers pipe.  LOL

Q: Do you think someone who likes to try to find out what Nostradamus's Quatrains hold secrets of is a nerd?