Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

A: Meow? No... no, that's a dog... No! A cat! Hold on, I got it... The bird is the word? ... No, that's Peter Griffin. How about cock-a-doodle-dooooo? Damn it, no, that's what that rooster said right before I hucked a rotten egg at him yesterday morning. Hate that bugger! You know, I really have no idea because some crackhead broke into my place and stole my See And Say. Just that and nothing else. Which poses the following question.

Q: What the hell is wrong with people?

• Haha 2

All the things that aren't right with them.

Since all the parties don't have the same financing and since the parties that win the elections are always the most financed ones how can we describe the elections as not rigged?

• Haha 1

A: 'Rigged' describes the rigging on a sailing boat. As no sailing boats appear to be involved then it's plain sailing to say that they definitely aren't rigged. Or all at sea. Or out of their depth. Or sunk without a trace, sailing into the sunset... etc etc etc

Q: Why don't humans continue to grow replacement teeth? Like sharks?

On 6/21/2024 at 12:18 PM, zixi said:

Q: Why don't humans continue to grow replacement teeth? Like sharks?

A: Because nature wanted us to have dentists someday.

Q: Why are teeth white?

• Haha 1

A: The watch isn't watching the time as it ticks away.  To stop it's ticking you might end up getting a licking for messing with it that way.  On the second hand you might find times a wasting.  The second hand might hammer you again and again until you stop trying to kill time.

Q: Is wasting Daylight worse then killing time?

A:  I tried to think for you, only the smoke they passed me interrupted me when the guy who didn't inhale, walked into the kitchen and ate all the Jello in a five gallon serving bowl, while he sat on the kitchen counter smiling and nodding his head at everyone who said anything to him.  He was so far out, he probably believes he was elected president because he didn't smoke that stuff.  He inhaled a quarter of an ounce that wasn't nearly dried enough to smoke yet.  Maybe he thought eatin' it would make it so he could deny smoking ever?  That sh*t eatin' grin and Green Jello all over his beard and tie dyed shirt spoke louder then a 100 piece orchestra could make noise.  He's still laughing like he's watching a comedian, but we held up a shower curtain and told him we going to real magic.  Everyone stood behind it.  While was staring at it everyone ducked out the back door and all I had to do was dash out and let if fall.  His eyes are wide a coffee saucers and his mouth is gaping like a black hole.  He is so amazed, I don't think it wise to go back to his place for awhile.

Q: Now Dude!  It's my turn to ask a reasonable question.  Do you want a hit?

(If you don't.. Just say like Betty. said, Just say No, than pass it over here?  🤣)

• Haha 1