getting strange flickering graphics in game

hey all, been experiencing a weird bug, I did a rollback to get Fallout 4 playable again while waiting for the f4se to be updated. While in Sanctuary I noticed that certain objects were flickering and sometimes large pieces of areas would vanish then reappear.

here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about. https://steamcommunity.com/id/twotonedearly/screenshot/2521529468428675398/

You if you don't want to mess with the ini just put Steam in offline mode and start the vanilla launcher so you can reset your graphics settings.

I had a similar event when entering the General Atomics Factory during the MECHANIST Quest, the floors in places and pipes and walls vanish when you look directly at them, There are some tables missing too, I was hoping the Next Gen Update would address this, sadly not.

============================================================

On Another note:

Another thing, why the hell does a Full-strength Power Armour Piece keep un-equipping? I re-equip it and then it automatically comes off again and there is no damage to it, Does anyone else know why this happens, please?  This is the reason I never use Power Armour because usually the Right Leg does not stay on the Power Armour Frame.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you using a Sacntuary overhaul mod? Most of the mods that touch sanctuary break pre-combines(along with destabilizing the minutemen quest line). Do your damn job Codsworth is the only one I have found that doesn't break either.

Also in my experience mods like PRP that rebuild the precombine data, while fixing FPS seems to fail at 100% eliminating the flickering, especially in certain places like Sanctuary.

Flickering bugs me more than lower FPS so to eliminate it completely from my game i stopped trying to repair pre-combines. i removed all mods from my load order that intentionally break them and use a settlement expansion mod(Build High) that completely turns them off in the settlement cells only. No more flickering in Sanctuary or Boston Airport.

1 hour ago, worm82075 said:

Are you using a Sacntuary overhaul mod? Most of the mods that touch sanctuary break pre-combines(along with destabilizing the minutemen quest line). Do your damn job Codsworth is the only one I have found that doesn't break either.

Also in my experience mods like PRP that rebuild the precombine data, while fixing FPS seems to fail at 100% eliminating the flickering, especially in certain places like Sanctuary.

Flickering bugs me more than lower FPS so to eliminate it completely from my game i stopped trying to repair pre-combines. i removed all mods from my load order that intentionally break them and use a settlement expansion mod(Build High) that completely turns them off in the settlement cells only. No more flickering in Sanctuary or Boston Airport.

the only ones I have are Green Commonwealth and Clean and Smooth - Commonwealth Collection