Mods Page Size Complaint

Qrsr

I really hope that you finally add the PREMIUM FEATURES back to the new layout. For now its a f*#@ing pain to scroll that much less convenient NEW forum and profile update. Its a disaster.

With the old design i have one single page where all my mods can be seen.

With the new layout i have it split onto 4 pages. WHY?

unknown.jpg

Im still using the old mod page layout it is so much better in comparison.

Why on earth do you even implement something like this?

Why do you split so much on so many pages now?

Who came up with such ideas?

Why do you pack information on much more pages now?

Why do you grant premium access for modders when you add site features which remove slowly buch surely any convenience and addons premium users had over normal user status?!

4 minutes ago, Qrsr said:

I really hope that you finally add the PREMIUM FEATURES back to the new layout. For now its a f*#@ing pain to scroll that much less convenient NEW forum and profile update. Its a disaster.

With the old design i have one single page where all my mods can be seen.

With the new layout i have it split onto 4 pages. WHY?

unknown.jpg

Im still using the old mod page layout it is so much better in comparison.

Why on earth do you even implement something like this?

Why do you split so much on so many pages now?

Who came up with such ideas?

Why do you pack information on much more pages now?

Why do you grant premium access for modders when you add site features which remove slowly buch surely any convenience and addons premium users had over normal user status?!

Aren't you comparing two different pages?

Your "My Nexus Files" page is at https://www.nexusmods.com/users/myaccount?tab=files and has not changed. You can still see and use this page.

Your profile page is https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/Qrsr/mods and has changed, but you're comparing two separate pages. The previous profile pages on the site also had pagination and showed less than your "My Nexus Files" page.

Please can you clarify what your issue is?

46 minutes ago, Dark0ne said:

Please can you clarify what your issue is?

My problem is, again, useability, readability, convenience. I would like to have all the mods on 1 (one) single page and not scattered over 4 pages.

Thanks for the fast reply.

50 minutes ago, Qrsr said:

My problem is, again, useability, readability, convenience. I would like to have all the mods on 1 (one) single page and not scattered over 4 pages.

Thanks for the fast reply.

So, I think I understand what you're asking here. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

On your "My Mods" page, the listing shows 80 items per page (a Premium member option set in your site preferences). However, on the new user profile, you see 20 items per page. So you're asking if we'd consider having the new site use this preference for page sizes? 

(I should point out that this thread is for feedback on the forum, so there's a little confusion around site-related stuff here!) 

4 hours ago, Pickysaurus said:

On your "My Mods" page, the listing shows 80 items per page (a Premium member option set in your site preferences). However, on the new user profile, you see 20 items per page. So you're asking if we'd consider having the new site use this preference for page sizes? 

(I should point out that this thread is for feedback on the forum, so there's a little confusion around site-related stuff here!) 

Yes, exactly.

80 items per page with the old design, with the new design it will only show 20 items per page.

Sorry for confusion, my mistake to post it here. Feel free to move it. Thanks for taking the time.

I've split this discussion out into its own thread. We're aware of this discrepancy and it's on the roadmap to address. Please keep in mind that we're gradually moving stuff to the new site and the more niche features may take longer to re-implement. 

You can keep up to date with what's changed in our site news. Here's the most recent post! https://www.nexusmods.com/news/14988

• Thanks 1