Is the Morrowind May Modathon finished? If so, WHERE are the RESULTS and Links to the mods?

Is the Morrowind May Modathon finished? If so, WHERE are the RESULTS and Links to the mods?

It used to be nice, to just have the MODS tagged on the site, so I could find them all while browsing the Morrowind Section, now I have no idea WHERE the LIST is, or even if the Modathon COmpetition is even DONE.

If it's finished and the l;ist is posted somewhere with Mod Links, it's one of the best kept secrets currently on the internet.
Why even have the competition if it just fades into obscurity with no announcements whether it's over or not, and what were the winning mods?

I use the Modathon to find really good, and new mods for Morrowind, but this Year and the last two years, I've found nothing except the initial announcement of the May Modathon, then Silence.

*EDIT* I found a link to the Participating Mods, in an easily overlookable Link in the News article, hopefully that's what I need.

• Like 1

I found it because I remembered that HadToRegister had asked this question but couldn't remember if there was a linky to it. So, I duckduckgoed HadToRegister and May Modathon and bingo came to the content list and found this topic...  Might be nice if the conclusion of the May Modathon has the same bang as the commencement... it does seem to be ending with a whimper...

Thanks @AndalayBay for the linky! And the nice long list with their linkies... exactly what I was hoping for. 

• Like 1