Fusion Core Priority?

MrNobodyThere

Hello all,

I've tried searching, but I don't know if a mod that does this exists or is even possible. Is there a mod to make Power Armor prioritize my WEAKEST Fusion Core in inventory? I run up to my power armor and click 'enter', oh noes... my character jams a brand spanking new one into the socket instead of using any of the partially used ones in my inventory... Obviously, I could just stop, transfer items, pick the used core that I want. But that is very inconvenient and tedious. Especially in a fight.

On 8/7/2024 at 7:08 PM, MrNobodyThere said:

Hello all,

I've tried searching, but I don't know if a mod that does this exists or is even possible. Is there a mod to make Power Armor prioritize my WEAKEST Fusion Core in inventory? I run up to my power armor and click 'enter', oh noes... my character jams a brand spanking new one into the socket instead of using any of the partially used ones in my inventory... Obviously, I could just stop, transfer items, pick the used core that I want. But that is very inconvenient and tedious. Especially in a fight.

You dont need a mod to do this:

Dont just enter the power armor:

Go up to your armor

put it in crosshairs

Right click the "R" (on PC thats the letter) for exchanging inventory with it, not the "E"/

Then move into Power armor inventory the fusion core of your choice (if u have more than one)

If there ever was such a thing it would most likely be an F4SE implementation.

TBH though the only reason I could see where this would be a boon is if you had multiple Fusion Cores and you were actually relying on their depletion to reduce your carry weight in Survival mode (4 each).

----

The counter to that is a 1% Fusion Core has the same sell value as a 100% one.    

Elon Musk might not care about that, but I'd gather most in an apocalyptic world might.   😄