BG3 No Longer Working (Patch 7) - Failed to Write Load Order

HaVeNII7
Go to solution Solved by Zanderat,

18 hours ago, Lucyhydex said:

I don't know if anyone else has this issue but mine also comes up with the native camera tweaks and movement messed up and it recommends not starting the game. I assume some mods also have to be updated. It says get camera object not found.

getting the same, likely both native camera tweaks and wasd (that im using) needing an update to accomadate for patch 7 and/or the new script extender version, but it could be some deployment issue that will be resolved in the new vortex update. (hopefully) likely that the deployed mods (native tweak and wasd) dont detect script extender. because earlier when i modded right after an update i got the same error because the SE was not updated.

1 hour ago, Zanderat said:

Don’t mix mod managers.  Pick one.

I definitely want to use vortex but do you know if whenever the load order issue gets fixed if the mods will still be able to be used? Like, when I disable camera tweaks the game loads but I can’t play due to other mods being third party like no carry limit and cleric unleashed, to name a couple. So I can’t get passed the title screen. If I disable the ones listed there I’m worried the game won’t run properly. Do you know if the upcoming fix will also allow older mods to work again?

Vortex update is in the works.  My understanding is that we should see it in the next day or two.

• Like 3