shatteredspace.esm is missing when continuing save

jakereid

whether my plugins.txt file gets generated by vortex or starfield itself, neither one has shatteredspace.esm in the list, and when I try to add it it just gets removed when launching the game. I've tried "reset plugins file" on vortex, or adding it with the game already launched but it's like vortex automatically removes it now. This didn't happen a few days ago, I was playing the dlc just fine.

It's my understanding the plugins text file is deprecated so not used anymore. Core mods do not show on the plugins text file (ship blueprints, shattered space, etc).

However Shattered Space should show on the load order list in Vortex on the left side. If not, if you go to extensions are you using Starfield extension 1.10.2? I think it's been updated twice since Shattered Space came out.

2 hours ago, Citadel535 said:

There's a vortex update that fixes native plugins apparently.

You can use Vortex to manipulate your load order, or you can use Creations.  They both alter plugins.txt, which is where the load order is kept.  So does MO2.  Or you can just edit plugins.txt manually.  Your best bet is to choose one method and then stick to it.

I am using LOOT to sort my load order and then I open up vortex and adjust my plugins as needed if any need to be done.  My question is when sorting in LOOT, there are 3 or 4 esm's that give me a warning on the right panel, that say 'Shattered Space esm not present', they are for nods like RG Leveled Enemies - Shatterd Space' a food one which has been made for compatible to SS, and couple others that are used in base and dlc. Started a new game and on Kreet still. But was wondering if this will change once I get to level 35 to go to SS?  Is this anything to worry about down the road?

Cheers!

I am using Vortex and it shows up in the Vortex modding list in 2nd position,  although the other Starfield game files (Starfield, SBGS003, 004, etc) are there and say 'Managed by Vortex' and all are locked in the correct order and checked to be active, but Shattered Space is checked, but doesnt say 'Managed by Vortex' now upon my very first install, it did show 'Managed by Vortex', once, then Vortex was updated  once or twice, now, even after reinstalling Starfield and staring a new game, still the same. Does it maybe have to do with it being a native plugin now? All my mods are up to date.

Cheers!

I am seeing a very similar issue. The ShatteredSpace.esm is in my dir with several corresponding ShatteredSpace - Main01.ba2 files. In Vortex I can see in Load Order that ShatteredSpace.esm is the second one on the list (Not Managed By Vortex).

Loot does not see the ShatteredSpace.esm. I get errors for two esm's that depend on it. Also when I am in game / creations it is not showing up in the load order list. Several others that I picked from Bethesda show up on the list but not shattered space.

One last oddity is that none of the  'ShatteredSpace - xxxxxxx.ba2' files are in the starfield.ini?