About Fallout London

VaultHuman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfvyRC1pwd4

Fallout London is not a mod and sure is not for free. We can play Fallout 4 without mods and complete all the quests, also build settlements, spend almost 8 or 10 real time days and then, after using mods with new quests and give a modern look to every settlement, we can spend another 10 or more real time days.

So, why some one buy Fallout London and complete it, almost at 3 real time, days, if this new game and not new mod ( for Fallout 4 ) don't let you, either go back to Commonwealth, or continue to the new Fallout London map, using a teleportation device from Commonwealth. i think the reason is, Fallout London force us to play, using only the guns it provide, so we can start without any experience and no power to defend well. Also, Fallout London i think have new perks, so is not compatible with the perk system at Fallout 4.

They spend precious development time to produce a Fallout 76, only for multiplayer mode and they forgot to start at a new Fallout 5.

Now, they spend almost 5 years to give a new Fallout game, that, my opinion, is not going to have at the future any DLC. A small map. New stuff look very good, but this is not the point, even if this project was really a mod and taken by Bethesda. A small dream of some people, want to put something really new out there, and they just give it, so easy to a company.

That's all. Thanks.

is not a mod and is not for free, because Bethesda call the developers of the mod, to help them finish it. is not for free, because with see the Bethesda logo at the start, and ALSO the new game don't start leave Vault 111, like the original Fallout 4 does. And ALSO the new game need a new install at a new Fallout London folder, and we see at the data folder the files and the old original Fallout 4 files. ALSO if i try to load a save from Fallout 4, using a mod manager and have at my load order, the mod Mysterious Store, after i enter this new interior and try to open the door to the Fallout London Landscape, the game always crash -because the new game, need a fresh start. The only way, after see the map of the Fallout London and go back to the commonwealth -without using a console command- is get in the Mysterious Store and go to the commonwealth map. This is the only way go to Fallout 4 and come back to Fallout London map. The weird thing is, Bethesda let take control of they game, by a unknown people mod, start at a mod manager with F4SE, so all the dialogues can work. i think Fallout London don't have a future, if there is no quest from that new map, get back to the Commonwealth map, with a new way or using a teleported device.

COC and movetoqt commands work fine for me. I've played about 100 hours going back to the CW twice with no ill effects that I can tell so far. Even went to FH for a bit.

I was all excited for Fallout: London, right up to "install a backleveled version of Fallout 4 from GoG and a backleveled version of the Script Extender".  Excitement quickly turned to disappointment.  heavy sigh  Never gonna get to play it now, that gap is just too < obscenity redacted > big. 

• Sad 1