What's the most ridiculous thing you've done in game

Netwit2008

Lol everyone!

I had a character once who was having a bad life. He had a large bounty that could not be payed and all the guards wanted to kill me for some reason. So my character decided to end his life and start anew. After finding a high hill or a mountain like hill, he jumped, my plan was to kill him then start a new game! He jumped and on the way down I the player of the character had pity on my orc. My orc saw the ground and it was coming fast. I closed my eyes not wanting to see the horrible death. After several seconds no death music was playing. WTF what happened I wondered. Turned out my orc ran into a white picket fence and then slid off the fence and fell a foot or two to the ground and dd not die.

I almost laughed till I cried my eyes out. Video, which I accidentally deleated :wallbash:, showed that my pity on the orc was granted fr long life thereafter ad a good one.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice!

I love the way Oblivion's meshes sometimes defeat its physics. :D

Admittedly that's a partial problem with the original game, but it does add character.

Did your orc repent his sins afterwards? Or just go on a killing spree?

My orc did repent of his ways, in fact I think he bacame a monk or something ;)

My current character Whitey-Tighty was a glowing vampire assassin. Till one day he was in a cave and found his true calling being chief of the white goblin clan. Whitey-Tighty was naked and was not attacked by the goblins. ?)

Maybe his glowing whiteness made a glitch or something.

My orc did repent of his ways, in fact I think he bacame a monk or something ;)

My current character Whitey-Tighty was a glowing vampire assassin. Till one day he was in a cave and found his true calling being chief of the white goblin clan. Whitey-Tighty was naked and was not attacked by the goblins. ?)

Maybe his glowing whiteness made a glitch or something.

Just roflmao!! Not only did his suicide turn into a EPIC fail, but he goes into a nudist Goblin community and fits right in. ;D

Only in Oblivion, lolol!

One of the first times I played I did the quest with the corrupt guard in the Imperial City. Later, when I was in Bruma, the guy had appearently escaped prison and attacked me. Here's the weird part: ALL the Bruma attacked him and because they where so many, they'd hit their fellow guardsmen. Result: Slaughter! Everyone against everyone, until finally only the captain, Burd, was left alive! I was just standing there, watching them kill each other in a big pile. When It was over, I looted them good! (laughs maniacly)

And there was one time I came across a flying tree. It was just there, up in the sky. o_O

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...let's see. I made a spell that adds a bounty of 1000 to anyone it hits and cast it on a few guards. It's fun watching them kill each other. I also made a character with the intention of making him the most uber mass murderer ever. So far, e's killed more NPCs than are actually in the game. Behold Sir Killsalot, scourge of Tamriel! I use the Shadowydoom3 Respawnable NPC Mod so that all of my victims can enjoy being my victims over and over again. :devil: I also made a mod for myself that changes the respawn time to 1 day instead of 3. By the time I'm finished...reducing the population...of three or four cities, everybody in (at least) the first two has respawned.

I also occasionally use the Hilarity mod to cause havoc. I sometimes reply to the things the NPCs say, just for fun:

Bandit: "You elves are all the same. All flash and no fury!"

Me: *kills bandit with Wizard's Fury spell* "You were saying?"

Guard: "I'm just warming up, you pathetic worm!"

Me: "Then let me help you cool off!" *kills guard with a Frost spell*

NPC: It's you! The Hero of Kvatch! This is truly an honor!"

Me: "How do you know I'm the Hero of Kvatch? I don't recall seeing you there."

I was at dive rock just chilling and I didn't realize that some bandit had seen me on the way up there and as I'm looking around I hear this "RARGH!" and theres a bandit with a mace trying to kill me I side step him so his back is to the rock I'm a master of blade so I sometimes have the paralysis thingy he jumps in the air for whatever reason as I power attack him and he gets paralyzed in mid air but doesn't die then falls all the way down to the forest floor paralyzed in that position. Probly not the most ridiculous thingbut it was the most ridiculously entertaining.

Hmm...let's see. I made a spell that adds a bounty of 1000 to anyone it hits and cast it on a few guards. It's fun watching them kill each other. I also made a character with the intention of making him the most uber mass murderer ever. So far, e's killed more NPCs than are actually in the game. Behold Sir Killsalot, scourge of Tamriel! I use the Shadowydoom3 Respawnable NPC Mod so that all of my victims can enjoy being my victims over and over again. :devil: I also made a mod for myself that changes the respawn time to 1 day instead of 3. By the time I'm finished...reducing the population...of three or four cities, everybody in (at least) the first two has respawned.

I also occasionally use the Hilarity mod to cause havoc. I sometimes reply to the things the NPCs say, just for fun:

Bandit: "You elves are all the same. All flash and no fury!"

Me: *kills bandit with Wizard's Fury spell* "You were saying?"

Guard: "I'm just warming up, you pathetic worm!"

Me: "Then let me help you cool off!" *kills guard with a Frost spell*

NPC: It's you! The Hero of Kvatch! This is truly an honor!"

Me: "How do you know I'm the Hero of Kvatch? I don't recall seeing you there."

Ha! rofl! And I thought I was the only one sitting up actually talking to the monitor screen :P

Well,I've done many things with a good clean save. I always reload that one since,I am not an evil character,never been.I did the killings,the theft,frenzy spells,paralyze spells,bar fights,etc. :D

I have never killed Adoring Fan before,til a few nights ago.I saw some videos of his misfortunes on youtube,so I decided to kill him in an unusual way,which was not performed by the others. ;)

I installed a mod called 'JM Bar Fight' or something like that,that mod turns cheap wine bottles and breadloafs into blunt weapons.So I gave him a good portion of merciless beatings,then I locked him and gassed him in one of those cells at Ceyatatar Gorihame. :thumbsup:

I don't know if it is funny to others,but I literally screamed while having a laugh. :smile:

First Era execution style! :D