What's the most ridiculous thing you've done in game

Netwit2008

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using a mod with excessive damage and high physics reaction and knocking the Blades from CTR clear to Bruma. The funny part is that the essential actors would die when hit, go flying, revive midair, then die again when they landed. Using a bow with the same sort of effect also proved to be rather entertaining.

Cheated myself with the console (you know, modpca, modpcs...) and I started to kill EVERYBODY in Bravil.

Used "TCL" to go very, very high and then activated again the collision.

Used "kill" command to kill the Emperor's murderer. The Emperor survived, but I was stuck on floor.

Killed Savlian Matius with a really bad spell I made (No mod, just bad...) He went flying from where the Kvatch gate is, all the way down to Dasek Moor.... He respawned halfway down the hill screaming. "By the Gods... theres a Psycho path on the loose!" His voice growing ever further with each word, as he passed beyond my sight the upper left hand side of my scream relayed a message. "Savlian Matius is unconscious." Ran down the hill, he was walking back up for more...

Hahahaha!

Ooh... and one more thing, Became the Divine Crusader, and Lucien Lachance came to visit me (after the arena kill of the Grey Prince) All of the Nights of the Night attacked and killed him haha it was awesome, and unfortunately it was on my PS3 so his dead body was stuck there in the main hall of the Priory of the Nine, forever....

Before I got the PC version, I had the xbox 360 too. I loved spending hours decorating my houses. I had a Nord in Bruma, and in that one section between the entrance room and the dining room, I placed the book "The Lusty Argonian Maid" and some "Crumpled Papers" on the floor to look like he had a "Fun Time Corner", rofl. One of my favourite Oblivion memories.

• 2 weeks later...

lol

I stuck Rufio's head in a door to see what would happen, I kept moving him until he was smelling his own butt. Lucien came and ruined all the hilariousness.

I don't remember what spell I was useing at the time, but I got attacked by a bandit's dog, I fired it at the thing, dog goes flying and vanishes middair. I think he's somewhere in the atmosphere, and on a clear night, if you look hard enough, you can see him streak across the sky like a shooting star.

I used the tcl console code and looked under my cell in the imperial prision, it was weird.

Lachance visited me in the fighters guild and I was like "Do you NOT know were you are?"

When I made Maahl, my Khajiit PC, how I made him I edited him alot and I wanted to see what the other races looked like... I'm never doing that again