What's the most ridiculous thing you've done in game

Netwit2008

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uploading my first mod :)

Hey congrats! I'm gonna definitely check that out now that Dezi and Bben have turned me into a modding fool, lol I've done sooooo many more ridiculous, onery things since I started getting mods, lol!

Using a rather odd combination of mods, I turned my Xivilai (<3 Slof) into an evil, eight foot tall Jedi and all the Legion soldiers into Storm Troopers, then enacted a rebellion against myself. The poor townspeople kept getting caught in the middle when using Jedi powers, entirely on accident. Cough. Yeah, accidents, over two dozen of them. <.< >.>

I was bored and decided to shoot an arrow straight up in the air at Cloud Ruler Temple. Then when I talked to Jauffre, he had the same arrow sticking out from his head, at a perfect vertical angle. I peed myself laughing.
Ah.... that one actually made me lol just reading it. I wish I could've seen it. :yes:

I was bored and decided to shoot an arrow straight up in the air at Cloud Ruler Temple. Then when I talked to Jauffre, he had the same arrow sticking out from his head, at a perfect vertical angle. I peed myself laughing.
Ah.... that one actually made me lol just reading it. I wish I could've seen it. :yes:

holy cow! sounds fun

This may not be ridiculous but it had made me laugh my butt off.

One time I was doing Whodunit quest for the DB guild.

My character and the dark elf was alone on the second floor. I shot the dark elf with shadow hunt bow, she died instantly without a problem at all. She was lying there on the floor in the doorway and so I closed the door. The elf's body was caught and instant rag doll! Lol, the body flailing and flopping around....like a fish.

i think that the most bizzare and stupid thing that happened to me, was a bug caused by Deadly reflexes (probably)

somehow i managed to decapite a non killable charater (i think it was that legion captain Adamus something). Well he kept on running without the head and covered in blood, but the thing is, even tough i had a large bounty (i was on a mod testing rampage) all the NPC started attacking the poor beheaded captain. It was pretty funny to watch xd