Daggerfall for free on Bethesda website

Smollett

Just for those who didn't know....

but I'm having trouble getting it to run. I have DOSbox, and installed the game, but it keeps looking for the CD. The config file from Bethesda has it go to the folder "dfcd" which is where the digital CD resides. However I'm still getting an error that it can't find the cd. anyone else have similar issues or someone more knowledgeable with the game? Thanks!

-S

Thank you very much for the information. particularly the source for this as I would also like to play the other games.

it worked and now I'm getting beaten up properly. :biggrin:

hard game....

-S

• 1 month later...
First they're giving off Arena, then Daggerfall. So kind people :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:.

Hopefully we get Morrowind next :P

Morrowind was recently released in my coutry in DVD format with all expansions to be sold in a popular (need the word here for a periodic issue media we call 'revista') media. Cheap even for our standards, needless to say I bought 5 and give as gifts to 5 friends :) (or was just Morrowind and the NWN was the one released with all expansions, don't matter I bought both...)

So I think Morrowind will be proprietary yet for a long time, indeed it have people buying, playing and modding it actively. People at Bethesda are clever and respectful merchants and they are just right at expect profiting from their works. But you are right, in due time I think they will release it for the public domain.

To be honest I plan to replay Morrowind as soon I get my actual Oblivion character done with the main DLCs. This game is a loved forever to me.

• 2 weeks later...
First they're giving off Arena, then Daggerfall. So kind people :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:.

Hopefully we get Morrowind next :P

Morrowind was recently released in my coutry in DVD format with all expansions to be sold in a popular (need the word here for a periodic issue media we call 'revista') media.

If you're from a country that speaks spanish, then revista translates to magazine in english I think, but i don't think you can sell Morrowind in a magazine. :P