2. 2. Do you use skip to quest marker?

• All the time
    • For some quests
    • No
  3. 3. Do you ever use noclip?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

This is a quick poll ,to see how many of you, either reli on cheats, or 'godly items' to play 'effectively'

EDIT

Ive reached the limit on the poll questions, so heres a form you can post.

Used an Item Pickup

Quest Items - [ ]

Money/Lockpicks - [ ]

never - [ ]

Teleported to a location

Hawkhaven - [ ]

Testing Hall - [ ]

Other - [ ]

No - [ ]

Killed NPC's

- Killall

Yes - [ ]

No - [ ]

Maybe for a quest or high level - [ ]

-Individual

Yes - [ ]

No - [ ]

Used an advance skill/atribute

For some - [ ]

No - [ ]

HELL to the NO - [ ]

Added all spells to player

Yes - [ ]

No - [ ]

'Experimentational Purpouses' - [ ]

1. Godmode, "Maybe for a challenge..." Particularly when I decide to use a 1 level test-save for a mod forgetting I've got to face a powerful enemy.

I don't need any more room in my inventory, there are mods like the the bag of holding and I've got a personal mod-solution for it as well.

2. no, I just change stages for testing, never for another reason than a bug.

3. Sometimes, either because I got stuck somewhere or I need to skip something for a test.

I only cheat when necessarily or shortly for fun...otherwise you'll cheat on your own experience of the game.

I cheated Oblivion once, in the actual play, first time playing... I did go for the farmer quest (that the gives chillbrand sword) in very hard mode, very low level 'mage' character, and just did not figure a way to keep both farmer's sons from dying... so I pulled the difficult gauge all the way left.

Oblivion, mainly the vanilla game, is too easy to claim for cheating.

Anyway, I don't think tweaking things for testing purpose as cheating. To me, 'cheating' makes sense only in the actual playthrough and the scope is somewhat from gray to clear fun spoiling, in a single player game.

I use TCL whenever I get stuck in a wall. Sometimes I teleport into the Mage Guild to use the Alter of Spellmaking without permission.

I cheat a lot when play-testing someone's stupid impossible mod that no honest player could ever beat. I open the CS to figure out where I am supposed to go next, and what I am supposed to do. I got ticked off at an impossible platform hopping challenge with 30 difficult jumps and just used TCL to levitate past it all. I used TCL to walk through a door in an impossible underwater Ayleid-style door opening and closing maze. I then went and trashed on the author's mod in the voting and comment section.

I did use setstage once when Shivering Isles derailed. I was disappointed that I didn't get to battle myself.

Do you use Godmode?

No, never

Do you use skip to quest marker?

Nope, it's boring to use skip to quest marker.

Do you ever use noclip?

Nope

I've never ever used cheats in any game. Cheats are for noobs :P

Ok, Because the poll is at its limits in questions, Here is a quick form, which you can 'x' off [x] for your choice

Used an Item Pickup

Quest Items - [ ]

Money/Lockpicks - [ ]

never - [ ]

Teleported to a location

Hawkhaven - [ ]

Testing Hall - [ ]

Other - [ ]

No - [ ]

Killed NPC's

- Killall

Yes - [ ]

No - [ ]

-Individual

Yes - [ ]

No - [ ]

Used an advance skill/atribute

For some - [ ]

No - [ ]

HELL to the NO - [ ]

Added all spells to player

Yes - [ ]

No - [ ]

'Experimentational Purpouses' - [ ]

Don't really use the cheats or God mode at all. Only "cheating" I did was to add some items (Sigil Stones) so I could enchant my clothes. I hate doing Oblivion gates, so that wasn't cheating to me, it was convenience. I lost my best sword with the Blind Priests, so I did re-add that because it would be too much trouble to go back and get it, plus it would probably be gone anyway.

Only used the quest advance cheat once to get out of a known bug/glitch in the game at the end of the Grey Fox quest. I like to challenge myself and figure things out on my own. Only consult the cheats/walk thrus if I'm seriously stuck with no solution remotley in sight. That happens very rarely.

Never use cheats in game, but do for making screenies ( like toggling AI off to freeze them in place)

Don't even fast travel since I consider that a form of cheating since you miss the encounters you would have along the way.

Have to use no clipping if I get stuck in something and can't move, but that's only to get unstuck.