New Forum Skin Feedback

Dark0ne

Meh. I'm not one for change, but I'll get used to it, just like I did with the past changes. I can see the code as well [i'm using IE 6.x.] It seems to be a bit minimalist [just the small Gaming Source logo.] I also like the way the backgrounds resize to fit the posts.

Overall - 9/10.

EDIT: I found a small problem. The top control panel doesn't mesh smoothly with the sides. It's slightly lower in the middle than on the sides:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Slaiv/newfora.jpg

EDIT: I found another small problem: when the backgrounds are stretched to fit an image, the dark[er] gray bars at the top of the oversized post do not stretch along with the body of it.

Not problems. Just small bugs.

It looks good!

But I really dont like the change of the Morrowind/ oblivion part, it was much better before, Its to dark. I kinda liked that Morrowind/Oblivion had a different skin than the rest of the forum.

In general, its good, but the Oblivion/ Morrowind part was better before the change.

I like it for the Gaming source forums, but I liked the Morrowind area how it was. Personally, I think that the Morrowind area is better in blue, with it's own title, like it has had for a while, but I suppose I can get used to it as well.

Well TESSource.net has since changed to a darker skin itself, so it didn't make sense to keep the blue skin that used to coincide with the site. I will probably make a special banner for the TESSource area, but the colour scheme will probably stay the same, except perhaps the maroon/red background changing to a yellow or something.

Amateur.

So please enlighten us as to how it could be improved. Am I to understand "one of yours" is what you would deem "professional?"

EDIT: Or are you kidding? I hope so.

Edited by Stampede