Made a boo-boo..

Dark0ne

*Dark0ne acts like he can't see this post so noone threatens his precious post count*

I'm sure you did this before, when someone's post count threatened to overtake yours....

And let's not even mention that strange popularity points system back in the olden days.... anytime someone had more points than you you reset that as well :laugh2:

And let's not even mention that strange popularity points system back in the olden days.... anytime someone had more points than you you reset that as well

Thats not true. If I remember correctly Daerk had the most popularity points...

..Daerk...had...the...most...points...

...crap.

Wonder how many he'd get now if he wasn't helping start a new terrorist revolution in Korea?

And let's not even mention that strange popularity points system back in the olden days.... anytime someone had more points than you you reset that as well

Thats not true. If I remember correctly Daerk had the most popularity points...

..Daerk...had...the...most...points...

...crap.

Wonder how many he'd get now if he wasn't helping start a new terrorist revolution in Korea?

Which Korea?

• 2 months later...

Silly?! They are a way to keep score, to be better if you will, than your peers :P

I'm too young to remember MWC so my posts weren't effected. Perhaps as a sort of celebration on the day of release of Oblivion Dark could reset the whole membership's post counts to zero... Any takers :ph34r: ;D

Hurray for fantastic smilies, they live again :D