The last poster wins

TheCalliton

i was thinking, sense Project cars has Porsche and Ea and Gran Turismo are disputing over that particular car dealer, makes you wonder if its all bull to begin with.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Project-CARS-Screenshots-Celebrate-Porsche-Sexy-Curves-54294.html

Project cars for the win..

It will dominate next gen racing, Forza and gt6 will have to try harder.

And that's not event he final build :thumbsup: The best looking graphics to date, the glossy shine is what it makes it stand out.

Edited by Thor.

Speaking of cars...

I f***ing hate driving tests, I really do. Come on, failed because of one tiny mistake? BULLS***!

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't cost f***ing $150 to do it each time! That's $300 down the drain now, thank you very much, driving test b****.

*Sigh*, I didn't see a speed sign that said 60, and went 70 through it. The stretch of that zone was literally only 10 metres and I failed because of it.

Show some leniency, Mossman! We're not in Sydney, you know!

Here they won't tag you for ten over anyways, everyone does it. That just sounds like a jerk teacher to me, heck i would be complaining. Also bad sign placement.

Edited by Thor.

Hey Thor, I found a game you might be interested in on Steam. It's called Assetto Corsa, which means "something" in Italian. Basically it's a racing sim designed to compete directly with Gran Turismo, I'll be getting it fully on Wednesday. I've given it a short test run and it's just fantastic-soooo realistic, awesome range of cars, and the graphics are next-gen spec(it was originally going to be a PS4 game) I recommend giving it a look, although it isn't in full release yet. There's going to be a lot of free DLC as well. I'd describe it as Rfactor's realism meeting Project CARS' stunning visuals.

http://www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/471719_424968814196109_305504559475869_1596266_910671970_o.jpg

That's not even the max graphics settings(!) Note the Depth Of Field, the 3-D grass, and the real-time reflections.

Edited by Vindekarr

Speaking of cars...

I f***ing hate driving tests, I really do. Come on, failed because of one tiny mistake? BULLS***!

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't cost f***ing $150 to do it each time! That's $300 down the drain now, thank you very much, driving test b****.

*Sigh*, I didn't see a speed sign that said 60, and went 70 through it. The stretch of that zone was literally only 10 metres and I failed because of it.

Show some leniency, Mossman! We're not in Sydney, you know!

Holy s***!

What is it with driving tests costing so much in other countries?

To get your permit here, it's like $3.50, then $7.50 when you move up to the intermediate license, and then a $10 renewal (that lasts three years, there are some other different renewal fees but mine is $10 for now) for your full license every time after that. I can't find any fees for the tests... Well nothing for my state, but there is some other website I was looking at and it said $25 first time fee for the tests, and $10 each time after that. So my license cost, $55 (so far)...

I failed my driving test the first time. I think it was because the lady was just angry and hated teenagers and was a hag... I mean, she was freaked out as soon as she got into the car because it was a "TWO PART SAFETY SYSTEM?!?!?!" (I drove a 1968 Chevelle the first time I took my test. That was probably a mistake)

Anyway, she didn't even tell me WHY I failed (I did horrible trying to parallel park in that car, but just that wouldn't be enough I don't think), just that I did and then she said, "Mmmmmk? Buh bye."

Edited by K00L