The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Not sure how to respond to that. :tongue:

EDIT: Released that armour I made a while back as a resource since I'll probably never finish it.

EDIT 2: Whoa! It hasn't even been an hour yet and 2 people have offered to help fix it. People are nice! :yes:

EDIT 3: And now the meshes have been fixed and they work! Hooray! :D

Edited by billyro

Bethesda said CK is a modified tool used by devs when making the game. No wonder that buggy mess took 5 years to finish, I can't even make one interior cell without crashing at least a couple of times.

I have a feeling that they didn't develop the game with the same CK we were given.

Dragons flying backwards, naked people falling out of the sky, buggy navmesh, flying horses, giants converting NPCs into Soyuz rockets...

I don't know, that sounds like the same CK to me. :tongue:

meeeh. XD Worse morning ever. Woke up missing someone whos been gone for years.

So, to make myself feel better, I shall be taking this win, no one is allowed to touch it! :devil:

Don't worry, I won't. Oh, wait... :tongue:

And today I finally figured out the reason why my normal maps would never render in Skyrim - a bad BSLightingShaderProperty and BSNum UV Sets was on 1, instead of 4097. So what does this mean?

http://puu.sh/hH3Cz/07b2e9e858.jpg (View in Nifskope)http://puu.sh/hH30W/c73a0b3642.jpg

Better looking metal reflections! Although it still requires some tweaking...

Edited by billyro

I kept looking here and forgetting to post. I think I missed saying thanks to Werne for the happy birthday... So thanks Werne (however late this is). :tongue:
Aaaaand... I don't remember what else I read. So... Nice sword billy! :laugh:

The weather has been gross here. Like 80 degrees and super humid. Blegh.
Saw my brother's play (Little Women) last night... If I said it was a disaster I would feel mean, but if I didn't I'd be lying. He knew it would be bad, people didn't know their lines, stagehands were TERRIBLE. They didn't close the curtains when they changed the set, sometimes they closed them too early. Spotlight was pretty bad too. Their mics weren't working either, and some people were waaaaayyyy too quiet. It was a musical and some people didn't seem comfortable with that, despite having known they would have to sing in front of people for months. I don't know what his teachers were thinking by giving some of those kids roles with so many lines when they couldn't even talk loud enough for the front row to hear.
What else... Nothing... Well... I stretched this post out as long as I could. I'll return later in a month (just kidding).

I dot dot dot too much... :laugh:

Edited by K00L