The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm thinking of making kinetic barriers for Fallout, like the ones from Mass Effect. I love those things. :smile:

Edited by Werne

Which version of Fallout are you thinking about making the kinetic barriers for? :geek:

I wonder, because there are many different weapons in each, and, not to forget there are many different beings who have a variety of force factors that have body parts like scorpions, ants, and such that don't use conventional human weapons that could be factored in. :geek:

I'm thinking of making kinetic barriers for Fallout, like the ones from Mass Effect. I love those things. :smile:

Sounds like a cool idea! There are already lasers and barriers and stuff in Fallout so it could even be lore-friendly. :smile:

I remember Thor o.o what happened to him? How did he get banned?

He got banned for having multiple accounts.

So, it is now 6:28 AM, and I haven't slept. Does anyone want to know why that is? Huh? Do ya?!

Well, it's because I've been making this:

http://puu.sh/i48Qh/1e29ad5481.jpg

http://puu.sh/i4bW2/bfee4b05e3.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I can criticise is the metal beneath the leather wraps: it's bending in a bit (normal map error), but in a way, I suppose it looks like a fake reflection. So eh!

By the way, it's a replacer for the Bloodskal Blade to replace my old replacer. :tongue:

I'll put the full-size image on my blog if anyone wants to see it.

Edited by billyro

He got banned for having multiple accounts.

And his original Thor. account was banned because of some freak out incident he had after being kicked from the chat room. The official reason was account sharing, but I think he just went totally insane. Probably doesn't help that he talked crap about the site and moderators over just being kicked from chat (and receiving a warning). Pretty sure in this thread somewhere he posted about how he just said hi to a moderator (mixed in with his Illuminati conspiracy and talk of Dibella being his mother or whatever)... lol

Feel kind of bad for talking about him, but he definitely earned his bans.

Anyway...Talked to my brother today. Getting ready to go into airborne training in a few days. Maybe. I guess officers get priority (and they just had classes graduate) so he might just get pushed out.

Hm... And... Nothing exciting to say at all. Okay. I win. Bye.

I honorably can say the guy was doing his best to find some glitter game and fun for him was all the things from video games to UFO.tv Conspiracy theories. I found some of that stuff interesting and got along with Thor in respect to his offerings.

So much of my own interest was based on finding a clue where I could get 3 meals a day, health Insurance, dental insurance, etc. and so on, that Thor seemed to find me a misfit and a comparable buddy to the scene he was dipping in and out of. He introduced me to my first online game. He did not realize we were in different times zones though. I tried and tried to point it out in our chats on the PS3 systems. I could not get that game to work for more than a few minutes before it crashed and lost the ISP's signal, That old PS3 would let me play for a few mintues on my own, then the image would start to remind me of gummy bears on a hot plate being flung and strung far and wide across the images of sky and background.

Thor and I, even played as buddies in the game, amazingly, we were both were able to stay connected to the same server for almost 30 seconds. He did not understand why I kept coming back and texting him the bad news cause from his system he apparently he did not have a problem. After several weeks he showed up with another link, but all we could do on the PS3 game was swap auto parts.

He was really free with all the stuff he had in his garage, but again my 1.5 Mbps link and his, through diiferent ISP's was not good enough to let us race each other in the cars when both of us was online. I recall he had a long list of buddies in that auto racing game.

Aside from the grandfatherly like offers to guide me, like a little child holding my hand all the way through this and that he never realized I wasn't joking about my PS3 crashes and the aweful artifacts from the video card. It must of been the PS3 overheating a little from the stress, but man that was a lousy machine. I got it replaced and texted him about to start a new game and he was too busy.

Thor probably is a salesman. If you didn't notice, it seemed like he was building a new computer or adding some new hardware to an old one every other day or so. It got so I thought he was just pulling our legs because it seemed too much like he was building another and another in days; rather than like me where I had one computer for almost five years.

Super salesman and Super Geek! If you've a mind to look him up, he may still be active on the PS3. Scores, trophies, and his logo and all are visible in his remaining posts telling all what his PS3 gaming name is. He may have gone crazy, but with the way he was wagging his tongue I got the idea he was just Mad!

I may be crazy; but hunger, loneliness, and family dropping out of life like flys; can leave a mind in a bad state. At least I'm not hungry for now.

Oh! I WIN!

Wow...never would have thought. Never knew him personally but we chatted a little and despite being a little...eccentric, he seemed like a well-to-do guy o.o

Yeah, I think everyone pretty much liked him. Dunno what happened that caused that outburst though.