⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

XD everyone has their bonkers moments. I know I have had mine a while ago. =P Here I am, sane again.

And for that, I take the win!

*EDIT*

GOTTA BE F**KING KIDDING ME! F**king jeep ran me off the road and I destroyed my rear tire rods.

Edited by saadus

I am going back to the motherland for holidays, I missed my car very much and am excited to drive again. I'm also moving to a new flat on Monday, that will be fun, it has a very nice sea view :P

I see things happened, shame a bout Thor, maybe he can get unbanned if he asks politely.

And everyone is still crazy over Witcher 3, well my laptop can't even look at that game, so I have to pass. I'm very happy with GTA V and Skyrim and my other backlog of games :P

I see things happened, shame a bout Thor, maybe he can get unbanned if he asks politely.

If Thor lives up to his reputation, he is visiting, taking in the view from the guest scene, and scheming for his next debut. He likes being first at stuff.

Because the person is so good at manipulating accounts so the person owned more than one the person could be here now. Making waves within the rules of the Forum and we would not even suspect.

:laugh:

Hi Iv000. I saw that you got back into Skyrim again... heh heh heh, no one can resist it for long. :laugh:

Yes :P I didn't finish Dawnguard or Dragonborn so I'm working towards that. I'm free for 4 months now that Uni is done, so I'll go through my backlog of games and try finish some of them.

And you've been playing Witcher 3 mostly :P I am jealous, but then again I have far too many games to play anyway, I didn't finish Inquisition yet as well. God. So many games, so little time :(

I never get to play any of the new games XD Im always too broke. Sometimes literally =P

Good news, I finally got international calling to work so now I can call all my friends outside the US...so really only 1. But worth it. Thinking about it, I got...6 friends altogether. Oh well, I win anyway

-snip-

Hi!

Good news, I finally got international calling to work so now I can call all my friends outside the US...so really only 1. But worth it. Thinking about it, I got...6 friends altogether. Oh well, I win anyway

Oh I have phone news too! Mine has decided that calls aren't important! Isn't it great!? :tongue:

My brother keeps playing The Witcher 3 without asking. I'm going to have to smite him. There's so many fun side things to do in that game that I don't know that I'll ever be able to finish it.

Edited by K00L