We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm using dsr, you can see the difference in this image.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/21lk2uv.jpg

I might be able to see the difference better if you had a before and after image. :ermm:

I'm tweaking to find out what DSR 3D settings I can use with the 24 refresh rate. The monitor is capable of 240 refresh rate. The Nvidia card has 24 refresh rate for 3D. I did the math and it looks like that 240 refresh rating is dumbed down from the multiplication ratio by the video cards setting it at 24 refresh rate without specifying it in the manual.

I WIN!

DSR is cool for games...I don't recommend it for desktop though...can make s#*! look really blurred or just plain wrong.

I played with DSR when nvidia finally applied it to Fermi cards. Got Skyrim playing at an incredible 2720x1536 (odd those resolutions, when your native res is 1360x768 rather than a nice round 1366x768... :armscrossed: ) and then applied ENB...yep, slideshow. :dance: really f*#@ing pretty slide show...slideshow nonetheless. Its what I get for being so cheap and sticking with two 660s in SLI (2GB vram) rather than busting out another fifty bucks to get a much much much better card. Kimberlee knows the one.

Last poster won! I winz! Gimme the InterNetZ.

DSR is cool for games...I don't recommend it for desktop though...can make s*** look really blurred or just plain wrong.

I played with DSR when nvidia finally applied it to Fermi cards. Got Skyrim playing at an incredible 2720x1536 (odd those resolutions, when your native res is 1360x768 rather than a nice round 1366x768... :armscrossed: ) and then applied ENB...yep, slideshow. :dance: really f***ing pretty slide show...slideshow nonetheless. Its what I get for being so cheap and sticking with two 660s in SLI (2GB vram) rather than busting out another fifty bucks to get a much much much better card. Kimberlee knows the one.

Last poster won! I winz! Gimme the InterNetZ.

Now the settings for DSR are able to play 3D. My old 3D LED Samsung Monitor really makes it worthwhile. Once 3D setting is turned on in the usual way, though, the Skyrim load screen isn't able to reach the max 256 block load and switch over to the game mode.

I'm going to find out if anyone else found this bug. I tested the 24 refresh rate settings and each time, different resolutions too, the load screen plays on and on. I've heard the entire song from the beginning load screen a couple of times now. I'm getting to like it. :wub:

I win again!

I sure hope you're feeling better!

It would greave me so if I learned another member, too old to find help at around 2:00 pm mdt, almost 3:00 PM my time, which is now 8:00 PM MDT got no sleep, suffered shakes, chills, and icy sweats. I hope that the poor fellow is able to find someone in the flesh to help with recovery.

According to my local time now Socrates would of been dead for a few hours since I returned from a drive in the country.

Wait?!

Are you quoting Socrates in his last moments after drinking from the wine cup. His friend kept from his lips and pulled down on his arm to stop him, 3 times, from drinking from the wine glass. All the while. Three times he kept Socrates last cup of wine from reaching his lips. All the while Socrates was thinking it was a cup of wine with his meal.

The moment his friend told him it was poisoned Socrates dodged his friends hand and drank it.

It was just as his friend told him it was poisoned, because of the judges decision.

His mouth and eyes went wide and he looked at his friend and asked, "I drank WHAT?!" and I'd like to add this line because it would fit, "Why didn't you stop me?!" :laugh:

I WIN!