The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So weird s#*! keeps happening... Today I saw a pack of three Great Pyrenees and a black goat following them. Just randomly out in my back yard.

Fallout 4 Boston has some really radiated swampland. If you visit be sure to take some Bottle cap mines! They are really handy for big problems that may arise.

I wonder if Boston, Massachusetts really has Swamp land? I'm going to look at the real Boston maps, at street level, with Google maps to see if there really is swamp land there.

I...um...ah...

Oh well, may as well.

I WIN!

Alll this taalk about fallout 4 is making my head spin, at least i am going home for Christmas January 1. Richer out of my mind they say. Niphilim coming home January 1.

but be playing before then ehhhh, Christmas Dinner 3 times this year, mooom bought me the game for Christmas, so can't wait. Dang i feel young again. I feel like i am decreasing in age every day, or is that crazyness naaahhhhhhhhh!!!!.

okay i am finished.

Birthday on the 3 so i hating life.

Edited by niphilim222

On the Boston, MA map there's a street that goes by the name of the swamp land I found in Fallout 4. No swamps in real Boston, MA on the Google map.

A Glowing Feral wasn't cooperating when I went to clean out the National Guard Training grounds. I found it sleeping in a toilet stall and I had nudge it to wake it up.

I guess it was depressed and didn't want to play. :laugh:

I WON!