The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:biggrin: Done with college for the day. Since 10:20 actually. xD

More details emerging now Hearthfire has hit xbox, time for the "I told you so", because I do so love to say "I told you so".

I can't get over how weak that is as a DLC (for non-console or non-CK using players).

Maybe I'm being uncharitable but I suspect:

- When they say "design your own home" they mean "add x feature or y feature", not y'know, actually design your own home.

Yep, three modular add-on "wings" each with three preset choices.

- If that plain as hell exterior, and "furnished by a blind man with hoarding tendencies" interior is really the best they can do with the tool in the marketing for it, I'll be sticking with the CK. Seriously underwhelming.

It seems that not only is it the best they could do, it's the ONLY thing you can do, no element of manual placement and it's the same house in each available location.

- "Purchase a plot of land", any bets this is from a severely limited selection of locations, or even just one location?

Three pre-set locations. I hope the people who thought this was going to mean they actually got a real choice of where to live aren't too disappointed.

:whistling: :tongue:

*Disappears up own bottom in cloud of smugness at not being a console player any more*

More details emerging now Hearthfire has hit xbox, time for the "I told you so", because I do so love to say "I told you so".

I can't get over how weak that is as a DLC (for non-console or non-CK using players).

Maybe I'm being uncharitable but I suspect:

- When they say "design your own home" they mean "add x feature or y feature", not y'know, actually design your own home.

Yep, three modular add-on "wings" each with three preset choices.

- If that plain as hell exterior, and "furnished by a blind man with hoarding tendencies" interior is really the best they can do with the tool in the marketing for it, I'll be sticking with the CK. Seriously underwhelming.

It seems that not only is it the best they could do, it's the ONLY thing you can do, no element of manual placement and it's the same house in each available location.

- "Purchase a plot of land", any bets this is from a severely limited selection of locations, or even just one location?

Three pre-set locations. I hope the people who thought this was going to mean they actually got a real choice of where to live aren't too disappointed.

:whistling: :tongue:

*Disappears up own bottom in cloud of smugness at not being a console player any more*

Hurr hurr, horse armor all over again :biggrin:

One stupid DLC per game is officially part of the ES series now.

LOL One of my college classmates loves Guild Wars 2! And she loves cats! In fact she put up a picture of her wearing a cat helmet, sunglasses, and headphones while playing. :biggrin:

We have to put an "about us" post on the college website and a picture of ourselves for extra credit. I mentioned that I get distracted trying to do school work, but not the reason why (which is because I either check here or start looking at something else random. Speaking of I should probably finish reading my chapters for tomorrow. :tongue: Nah it can wait until after Guild Wars)

Edit: And what is with Bethesda and making silly DLC that looks like it should have been included in the main game?

Edited by K00L