The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The Walking Dead is back in just a little over a month. Probably my favorite tv show currently running.

cant wait for the 3rd season. been playing the Walking Dead game and its mad fun. but me and my gf are dieing for season 3 of the show!

Sleepy time for me. Goodnight everyone. :happy:

Actually one story before I go. I had another adventure in Space Station 13. This time I was with my brother. We chose to be engineers.

We got to the space station and of course the power was out so we got to work. A lot of places were already low in oxygen so we had to be careful. Then my brother got sucked out an open airlock. I put on my engineering suit (which looked suspiciously like Dead Space's suits) and mag boots so I would stay attached to the station. He hit the solar arrays and was caught there so I went out and grabbed him. He had already died. But I stuck him in a cryo tube so that if I could get power back I could save him (by cloning him). Then he came back (as a different character, but another engineer. The first time he was head engineer) and then s*** went down. We found blood trails, and then we found the bodies of the station's crew. All of them. They murdered each other. Further exploring we wandered into research, where I broke a lab tank and freed a facehugger (Yup... Like the Alien facehugger) which proceeded to attach itself to my face and "violate" it. I smashed it and threw it on the ground but it looked like it had already done what it needed to. Then the rush was on to restore power or get an emergency shuttle or use an escape pod. The sad part was when we found out the power had to be restored for this. I broke into a vault in the center of the station which contained a nuke. I had planned on drugging my brother and launching him away in a pod then detonating the station but alas, we needed power for that as well. I then went crazy and drew strange runes all over the floor by the chapel and wrote "NO ESCAPE" on the floor as well. Then my brother approached me and I gouged my eyes out with a screwdriver.

Alone and pretty much screwed he wandered the station. Then they came. Out of nowhere he was shot with a taser, he managed to get back up and run. But no matter how hard he tried he couldn't escape the two strangers. Finally he was captured. He was put in a straightjacket and hauled around. He was being interrogated about what happened and his hard ass attitude got him beaten with a baton. He told them the truth though, but they were covering everything up. They trashed all the notes and logs we had of our experience on the station, and hid my body in a locker (after of course looting from it). They took my brother to a room and locked him there after blindfolding him. Before that happened my brother saw what room he was in, Lethal Injection. He struggled with his straightjacket and got it off, but he was apparently handcuffed as well. The inquisitor, as he called himself, returned and beat him yet again. A series more of questions spewed from his jaws and my brother proceeded to act the same way he had. After things calmed down he started messing with his cuffs. He was caught and beaten once more. With a little bit of luck he managed to squeeze out of the cuffs, grab a syringe and inject himself.

With that, the two space vigilantes drug his body to the research lab across from the medical bay, Genetics. There they stuck him in a tube, powered the room for a short time and cloned him. When he didn't respond through the clone, they cut his brain out and stuck it on a Man-Machine interface. After no further response from my brother, they gave up. Of course no one could survive on that station long with what little air was left, and more air required power. So they set out to return the space station to its former glory, restoring power and cleaning up blood. They forgot to wipe down the area where I wrote, and the area just below it where someone from the old crew was murdered (there was A LOT of blood).

I don't know what happened next, only that they failed to restore power.

FYI The people who came were cheating. One guy was pulling all the loose objects towards him when he was trying to find an oxygen tank. Then he pretty much became invincible (never ran out of oxygen, somehow avoided a disease released in the station and avoiding a radiation leak in the area he was. Yep. Not hurt at all. Sat in it for like 15 minutes and still lived. Of course the pulling objects made it obvious he cheated. a**hole. :dry:

Edited by K00L

The Walking Dead is back in just a little over a month. Probably my favorite tv show currently running.

cant wait for the 3rd season. been playing the Walking Dead game and its mad fun. but me and my gf are dieing for season 3 of the show!

Good morning all. Gosh the temperatures dropped yesterday :( Had to put my heating on today its feeling so cold.

As for the above, I tried to watch the first series and couldn't. It upset me when they shot the little girl...

I know stupid as its all make believe, but it really got me at the time and I couldn't watch it after that. My boys enjoy it and find it fun. I guess I like the more "real" make believe stuff like CSI and Law and Order, Grimm, Once Upon a Time and The Finder. Even Trueblood's lost its shine for me at the moment. Either I'm growing up, or my depressive episodes are affecting my viewing pleasure :D xx

Ah those depressive episodes. Yes...? I would have some orange pekoe tea if I was just getting up and felt a little depressed. Usually I got that depressed feeling because the ruckus means everyone is going off to school and I have to stay home.

Maybe an Espresso' with a bit of chocolate cream or a spoon full of French Vanilla flavoring?

Good morning http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

And

Now Good night. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif