ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Sorry if I got a bit callous with you the other day Ironman5000. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sad.gif

Why what happened?...Oh yes I remember, I thought you were being humorous I found it quite funny really. Don't worry about hurting my feeling or anything if you need to vent on anyone i'm your man, I have a thick skin (guess that's one of the reasons they call me ironman) :thumbsup:

You've confirmed it, you really have.

Men only have ONE feeling. Now is that the one that goes with what happens in the trousers of said males or is it the one that relates to the tummy region....

Hmmmmm.... decisions, decisions :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate Mondays.

I love lasagna.

What's in my pocket?

The answer was a "The ONE RING" replica from my Lord of the Rings Monopoly game.

So... I just got several pieces of "fan mail" concerning my Skyrim Screenshots. I am freaked out since I haven't posted a new one since August.

I assumed people just look at new things and the top images. Since I only ever got two top images and that was like in June or May or something I'm feeling very unworthy.

OH and this morning when I woke up for like a minute or two I had some leftover dream thoughts going on and I had something I can't remember now but I've been trying all day to pin that thought down. It was either something profound that would come to define my personality and change the world for the better or it was just a somewhat inane joke about lesbians.

Dammit, I really wish I could remember.

Something about having a meal outside of your home.... or something...........................................................................................

Okay, I'm fairly certain now it was a joke about lesbians.

LOL this a debate waiting to happen

is this a good idea orbad idea,

http://www.msnbc.msn..._science-space/

The Death Star!? That's just asking for trouble, especially if any British MPs get any sort of control they are more like the nazi regime these days!

@dirk45: I had a lesbian dream the other night too :whistling: