The last poster wins

TheCalliton

YAY i almost soloed hyperious the invincible lv63, it was epic, died just when he was gasping for air lol. Sooo close cries a bit.

Lol! I have such a dirty mind ;D

16xkw.jpg

Tyrion's my favourite character. I haven't seen the show (but I've read all the books) and he's the funniest. Jaime is also pretty funny in the books.

I hate Cersei though. Hate her. Kill.

I never really hated Cersei, I actually love her for some strange reason. I hated Joffrey, Tywrin and Stennis with great passion though.

Tyrion's my favourite character. I haven't seen the show (but I've read all the books) and he's the funniest. Jaime is also pretty funny in the books.

I hate Cersei though. Hate her. Kill.

I never really hated Cersei, I actually love her for some strange reason. I hated Joffrey, Tywrin and Stennis with great passion though.

Yeah, I don't like Joffrey either. Tywin and Stannis were ok for me, I didn't mind either of them. I don't like Sansa though, in the books she's just a damsel in distress who gets swept along with the tide. I wonder if George R. R. Martin is going to actually make her do something interesting...

Edited by billyro

I'm not sure whether to like Sam or not. (The fat guy who's Snow's bff)

He's fat and he's friendly to an extent, but there's something about him that I just dont like. Then again I'm only in Season 2 Ep 2 so stuff may happen.

Last post before duh sleep...

Fun fact: last year I had a kneeboarding accident and split my nasal bone in half (just above the cartilage)... miraculously I didn't get brain damage (or die for that matter) and it healed very well. I have a cool scar horizontally across my nose though. :smile:
Might post a pic of it some day...

Edited by billyro