The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://i56.tinypic.com/2n9jc5w.gif

I believe that's from Ace Ventura, I love that movie. Too bad all the movie rental stores around here closed up, otherwise I'd go get it.

By the way, why doesn't anyone rent movies anymore? And where the hell am I supposed to get movies now anyway, there are no shops that sell them and there are no shops that rent them? There used to be dozens of shops selling them when I was a kid. Damn it, I feel old now, and I'm only 20. :facepalm:

<p>We have a local movie stores-rental stores.. Independents are still kicking around, you just have to look.</p> Edited by Thor.

netflix? All the movie rental stores seem to be shutting down around my end because of the recession, dunno about you.

Yeah, Netflix. Unfortunately, I can't watch videos on my TV from the PC and I can't seem to find a 26m long HDMI cable. I also believe I can't buy movies from Netflix either, which mean I won't be going that way.

<p>We have a local movie stores-rental stores.. Independents are still kicking around, you just have to look.</p>

Huh, never heard of <p>We have a local movie stores-rental stores.. Independents . I might be because of that name. :P

Edited by Werne

I finished a 2 hour session of Dark Souls and I only had 4 rages while playing and i managed to get past that f*#@ing minotaur shithead.

Why did I start playing this game again someone tell me.

I deserve muffins and milk now while watching game of thrones.