The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Sooo... It was 80ยฐF at the beginning of the week. Then yesterday it suddenly dropped into the 40s and 30s. Then it sleeted and snowed...

:ermm:

There's bugs everywhere.

ย 

Flying ones mostly, but also ants and spiders. I cant open my window because more bugs will fly in, but if I dont I will cook myself alive cause its hot as hell in my room.

ย 

Bugs vs being cooked alive.

ย 

Choices ._.

Lol weather is wacky sometimes, we get that during the month of March and April. We have the AC on for the first time, also helps my allergies because nature came alive in one day, and all that pollen has negative effects against my immune system. it does help allot.

ย 

:confused: :confused: For some reason it works having the ac on, strange i know but it does.

Edited by Thor.

Well that's one good thing about being british (there are few reasons so i'm clutching at straws), the worst we can expect is the odd bluebotttle and in extreme cases a wasp. Not that hard to spot though because the women go ape s*** as soon as they spot one enter the room so no trouble spotting them, enter a newspaper + me and job done!