The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well guys, you can give me your condolences now. Why, you ask? Cause I got married. :biggrin:

Not a church wedding, I believe I would spontaneously combust if I were to even pass near the church, and we're both atheists so we both believe a church wedding is just a waste of money. :yes:

No honeymoon either, if I get any more honey I'll die from exhaution and dehidration. :cool:

Just a paper saying I'm her pack-mule husband and vice versa. Which would in turn mean I'm stuck with her for the rest of my life. I don't mind, she doesn't snore, smells good, knows how to cook, knows how to use a washing machine, likes to drink beer and she can make the ceiling paint fall off when she burps. What more can a man ask for? :happy:

Congratulations mate :thumbsup:

I think if me and mine decide to go that way that's what we would do too.

Well guys, you can give me your condolences now. Why, you ask? Cause I got married. :biggrin:

Not a church wedding, I believe I would spontaneously combust if I were to even pass near the church, and we're both atheists so we both believe a church wedding is just a waste of money. :yes:

No honeymoon either, if I get any more honey I'll die from exhaution and dehidration. :cool:

Just a paper saying I'm her pack-mule husband and vice versa. Which would in turn mean I'm stuck with her for the rest of my life. I don't mind, she doesn't snore, smells good, knows how to cook, knows how to use a washing machine, likes to drink beer and she can make the ceiling paint fall off when she burps. What more can a man ask for? :happy:

Congrats. That's great.

http://www.graphics18.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/congrats-on-your-marriage.jpg

http://floptv.cdn.crosscast-system.com/ImageAlbum/11704/l_immagini-divertenti--82-.jpg

LMAO

I love winning! :dance:

Yay, Bethie!

Congratulations! :biggrin: