The last poster wins

TheCalliton

violence wont solve anything.

Cops are useless, especially if he's a minor and that's a threat without physical violence, then they won't react until he kills you and that's only if they find proof and are 150% sure that he killed you.

I find that beating someone to near-death and leaving him in the gutter solves a lot more things than police. So does choking, stabbing, shooting, immolation, etc. Violence solves everything, even wars. :biggrin:

Besides, nothing says "leave me alone" better than stabbing the guy and then setting his head on fire. :thumbsup:

violence wont solve anything.

Cops are useless, especially if he's a minor and that's a threat without physical violence, then they won't react until he kills you and that's only if they find proof and are 150% sure that he killed you.

I find that beating someone to near-death and leaving him in the gutter solves a lot more things than police. So does choking, stabbing, shooting, immolation, etc. Violence solves everything, even wars. :biggrin:

Besides, nothing says "leave me alone" better than stabbing the guy and then setting his head on fire. :thumbsup:

He's all words and no action, I doubt he'd actually be so stupid to do something like attack me. Besides he thinks I'm weak and I'm not so I could easily defend myself.

As soon as I told my dad that he's writing death threats to me he shut up and apologized that he meant it in a figurative way :laugh: sure, badass on the internet but when it could get serious IRL he backs out.

The image of someone running around with a knife in their stomach and their head on fire had me laughing for quite a while. ;D

Not sure if I should feel bad for laughing about that or not.