The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Argh, why are there 1,000,000 topics on the Skyrim forums that are "I'm new to Skyrim on PC, recommend mods for me"?!

Can't people see that there are 999,999 other topics about the EXACT SAME THING?!?!

Maybe its one of those questions along the lines of "Are we there yet?" pointless but asked anyway Lmao :D :D

The Nexus is so slow right now, it's ridiculous. Why does it take 2 hours to download a mod that is 15MB?!

They couldn't fix the servers when we got the downtime, now Dark0ne has to find the funds to get a 'professional' in. Dunno how long that will take, in the meantime the problems are just piling up and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole nexus becomes unusable soon.

I've honestly never experienced any problems with the Nexus until yesterday, and that wasn't even really bad. This evening onwards though...

A snail would beat it in a 100m sprint.

Argh, why are there 1,000,000 topics on the Skyrim forums that are "I'm new to Skyrim on PC, recommend mods for me"?!

Can't people see that there are 999,999 other topics about the EXACT SAME THING?!?!

Maybe its one of those questions along the lines of "Are we there yet?" pointless but asked anyway Lmao :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm now going to refer to the people who post that as "donkeys", because Donkey in Shrek 2 was annoying like that. :P

Werne have you show your wife above mathemathis and the resultig expectation pressure?

Do you know what happens after you see the "don't divide by 0" look in her faces ?

Bad werne, realy bad things happen afterwards.... :facepalm:

Actually, she helped me do the math for that post. ;D

Werne have you show your wife above mathemathis and the resultig expectation pressure?

Do you know what happens after you see the "don't divide by 0" look in her faces ?

Bad werne, realy bad things happen afterwards.... :facepalm:

Actually, she helped me do the math for that post. ;D

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0513/wtf-japan-gif-headbutt.gif