The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Erudites to me are a race from Everquest II

Bald headed and think they know it all.

Had a thought ... anybody wana get together for a multi player experience.

Not just about a game ... but getting to know each other ?

I think we could put together a pretty sassy DnD group here.

I vote an EverQuest II group ... but that's just cuz I know it , and I know you can do it for free.

Plus I have a lvl 95 Warden that can mentor down so we can get through the hanus shism , and has some platum to buy gear. Antonia Bayle server

I'm still thinking about the Red Green show and all the uses of Duct Tape .

Sharks with Fricken Laser Beams man !

Awesome Striker ... thanks for your feed back on it ...

I can't stop laughing over it :laugh:

Oh ya ... after I posted it I went back and watched a bunch of clips. His new YouTube stuff isn't quite the same as the old show but there's still that knack for bordering on bizarre (and who's to say which side of it he's hitting).

And then, sort of as my own version of bizarre, I went traipsing off into a little "microbiome mind expansion" (well OK ... it did start out already rather enlarged, my mind I mean, in a microbiome aware kinda' way).

So all those years ago, the old wives had it right along ... we are what we eat.

Warning ... if big words are scary to you do not click ...

Oh ya ... after I posted it I went back and watched a bunch of clips. His new YouTube stuff isn't quite the same as the old show but there's still that knack for bordering on bizarre (and who's to say which side of it he's hitting).

And then, sort of as my own version of bizarre, I went traipsing off into a little "microbiome mind expansion" (well OK ... it did start out already rather enlarged, my mind I mean, in a microbiome aware kinda' way).

So all those years ago, the old wives had it right along ... we are what we eat.

That is some interesting stuff . But what say you about getting together for some dnd action ?

I retract my sentiment about EQ2 because it is a BiAtch hog of loading screens. (just tested)

And there has to be something better out there on the free market ?

Err even not free market. I'm open to suggestions. I just like the idea of adventure with you guys ; )

I can't stop laughing over it

I remember this from Biology in 9th grade. I was the only student that gave it some attention and tried to find girls that were interested in this. Didn't have any dates after the ice breaker or bug breaker for starting a conversation trying to get a relationship growing. :laugh:

I'll be watching this. BBS or as Soon I have seen the whole YT and maybe have some ideas revived from before Microbiology was this far advance.

It did take my understanding (as best as I'm able working with the Mark I gray matter I'm stuck with) to a whole new level. Even back when I first heard of how the gut microbiome affects our immune system I was sure there was a lot more to the story yet to discover.

I am still waiting on one of my first questions on the subject though ...

How much of the food I eat goes to feeding human cells, and how much goes to feeding non-human cells? Reason I'm interested is because maybe I should be consulting all my hitchhikers/fellow travellers before starting dinner preparations ... you know, find out what they want for dinner. They do outnumber my cells on the order of ten to one, so I guess what they want should carry some weight in the decision.

And yes Paga, I have found that this is not knowledge that leads to one becoming a babe magnet. May even have the opposite effect, but I'm OK with that.

That is some interesting stuff . But what say you about getting together for some dnd action ?

I retract my sentiment about EQ2 because it is a BiAtch hog of loading screens. (just tested)

And there has to be something better out there on the free market ?

Err even not free market. I'm open to suggestions. I just like the idea of adventure with you guys ; )

It would be a whole new area for me ... never played any version of DnD before.

I'll be watching this. BBS or as Soon I have seen the whole YT and maybe have some ideas revived from before Microbiology was this far advance.

It did take my understanding (as best as I'm able working with the Mark I gray matter I'm stuck with) to a whole new level. Even back when I first heard of how the gut microbiome affects our immune system I was sure there was a lot more to the story yet to discover.

I am still waiting on one of my first questions on the subject though ...

How much of the food I eat goes to feeding human cells, and how much goes to feeding non-human cells? Reason I'm interested is because maybe I should be consulting all my hitchhikers/fellow travellers before starting dinner preparations ... you know, find out what they want for dinner. They do outnumber my cells on the order of ten to one, so I guess what they want should carry some weight in the decision.

And yes Paga, I have found that this is not knowledge that leads to one becoming a babe magnet. May even have the opposite effect, but I'm OK with that.

The evening rest cyclic time didn't give me much deep comforting sleep.

I recall views of computer monitor and trying to figure out what they really represent. A past game I played, a future one, or a serious non-fiction program that my mind is able to grasp so I dreamed about video programs I felt secure I know I had enough knowledge to used the keyboard and mouse controls while seeing them.

I awakened two or three times and found I was pressing on the comfortable bedding as if I was typing on my keyboard. I keep a dream sleep journal and do the best I can to keep up with the speed of playing my memories to write about the dreams.

The speed of thought occurs to be in a little bit hurry (faster than typing 20 words a minute) so my microbiome cultures get fed before one culture or another begins to overpower the other. :laugh: