The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://www.space.com/22064-elon-musk-hyperloop-travel-technology.html

interesting news....

A invincible faster then anything now plain that can do n the cheap???

In the long run might even replace cars, GAASSSSSPPP!!! don't go there Vindekarr would say lol.

ohh and some reason i have a huge craving for hotdogs :blink:

this is exiting news :laugh:

August 12 is the day to look out for. :dance:

Edited by Thor.

And here's something interesting I remembered, five years ago I was so stubborn I thought no one can change me at all, especially not a woman. And in the end, I'm changing myself willingly because of her. Funny how things turn out.

Funny how us women can do things like that without really trying. The other thing is that a child can change things too without trying. My daughter's 10 weeks pregnant, she's normally a size 6, she has put on two stone already and is now a size 8 but I don't know exactly where she's put the weight on as she could still fall down a grid if she wasn't looking where she was going.

She cries at the drop of a hat, especially at the most unexpected things on the TV be it either a program or a song. She is having a scan today to check if she is having 1 or 2 as there is a history of it in the family and, like I said, there's nothing to her physically.

All in all she (and the baby) have us running round in circles without trying :)

And here's something interesting I remembered, five years ago I was so stubborn I thought no one can change me at all, especially not a woman. And in the end, I'm changing myself willingly because of her. Funny how things turn out.

Funny how us women can do things like that without really trying. The other thing is that a child can change things too without trying. My daughter's 10 weeks pregnant, she's normally a size 6, she has put on two stone already and is now a size 8 but I don't know exactly where she's put the weight on as she could still fall down a grid if she wasn't looking where she was going.

She cries at the drop of a hat, especially at the most unexpected things on the TV be it either a program or a song. She is having a scan today to check if she is having 1 or 2 as there is a history of it in the family and, like I said, there's nothing to her physically.

All in all she (and the baby) have us running round in circles without trying :smile:

Yerp, pregnancy's a hell of a thing, and you just have to be supportive of people through it. If it's hard for you, think about how hard it must be for her. Plus, people are entitled to their eccentricities. The world would be a boring place if people weren't allowed to be a bit crazy.