The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just spent the better part of 4 hours reviewing my recent days activities writing the notes here, trying to regain some resemblance to a person people used to like.

I'm with Niph on this Paga.

Look at it this way ... out of all the people He could have picked, God (or substitute according to your personal belief) picked YOU to be you!!

I don't know of many who haven't found their feathers ruffled on occasion. Don't fret, we're big boys (and/or girls) ... we'll get over it.

It may be simply because I have learned something new.

It must be my dislike of water.

I've been off my ten cups of sipping flavored water for 19 years. I would think by now I could have learned to sip plain water like I used to drink boiled water flavored with caffeinated coffee. I like sipping an Espresso' in the morning so I don't have a lack of coffee balance.

The WORD! Another note I reasoned with that seemed to jump out at me in my dream sleep was, Sip your water, Don't guzzle it.

So I am. Sipping and forging my mind so I keep sipping water all day long just like I did when I had a cup of caffeinated coffee at my side all the live and get along day.

It feels weird not drinking coffee the way I used and it seems crazy that I don't like water well enough to drink it plain. It's got to be boiled. Even if it just came out of the city water link to a faucet or garden hose. It's got to be boiled or I just can't seem to stomach it. And learning to do something new, I get so frustrated because I think I should be able to do it as easy as pie.

It never fails when that moment arises, I think I know all, and suddenly something I thought would be easy as pie and a piece of cake frustrates the hell out of me. I never realized how I had trained myself to sip coffee until I realized I needed to retrain myself to sip water without flavors now. :sweat:

Now where did I put my Pizza? :unsure:

Easy as Pizza (pie)! :mellow:

Thanks niph and thanks Striker.

I've been off my ten cups of sipping flavored water for 19 years. I would think by now I could have learned to sip plain water like I used to drink boiled water flavored with caffeinated coffee. I like sipping an Espresso' in the morning so I don't have a lack of coffee balance.

The WORD! Another note I reasoned with that seemed to jump out at me in my dream sleep was, Sip your water, Don't guzzle it.

So I am. Sipping and forging my mind so I keep sipping water all day long just like I did when I had a cup of caffeinated coffee at my side all the live and get along day.

It feels weird not drinking coffee the way I used and it seems crazy that I don't like water well enough to drink it plain. It's got to be boiled. Even if it just came out of the city water link to a faucet or garden hose. It's got to be boiled or I just can't seem to stomach it. And learning to do something new, I get so frustrated because I think I should be able to do it as easy as pie.

It never fails when that moment arises, I think I know all, and suddenly something I thought would be easy as pie and a piece of cake frustrates the hell out of me. I never realized how I had trained myself to sip coffee until I realized I needed to retrain myself to sip water without flavors now. :sweat:

And Paga WINS (sorry ... I don't have all that fancy big yellow letters stuff, just an old fart here)!!!

And Paga WINS (sorry ... I don't have all that fancy big yellow letters stuff, just an old fart here)!!!

Old farts are a gas! And you're not here or I could smell you, but like a comedian you can come up with some freshened thoughts, like you're a breath of fresh air, (as some say it; you're a gas :laugh: or what a gas :laugh: ) sometimes. :thumbsup:

Have you read any of the quotes from Art Linkletter's old posts. Or from his book EDITED, "Old age is Not for Sissies" : Choices for Senior Americans. I like the question he rearranged the words for, for asking people who are old.

"How are you Old?"

Spoiler... :teehee: spoiler... :laugh:

Old farts are a gas! And you're not here or I could smell you, but like a comedian you can come up with some freshened thoughts, like you're a breath of fresh air, (as some say it; you're a gas :laugh: or what a gas :laugh: ) sometimes. :thumbsup:

Have you read any of the quotes from Art Linkletter's old posts. Or from his book EDITED, "Old age is Not for Sissies" : Choices for Senior Americans. I like the question he rearranged the words for, for asking people who are old.

"How are you Old?"

Spoiler... :teehee: spoiler... :laugh:

LOL ... And I'd need to answer ... "In the knees and hips mostly, just the left side. Oh and the thumbs too I guess, getting a bit of the good old arthritis there I suppose".

I'm sure Art would be upping my ante and then some!

How are you old?

It's been so quiet here.

HOW Quiet is it?!

So quiet I can hear my tinnitus and it sounds like a clock ticking out of control.

How are You old?

Let's not talk about tinnitus Paga ... now all I hear is my hum!!

Problem is I didn't even need to get old for it. Noisy workplace in my early twenties did the trick. Been listening to that same tune ever since.