The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The entire time I was eating dinner, my wife was looking at me with this expression on her face > :devil:

With that in mind, I predict diarrhea and/or vomiting in near future, there is also a slight but not negligible chance of dying in horrible pain.

The entire time I was eating dinner, my wife was looking at me with this expression on her face > :devil:

With that in mind, I predict diarrhea and/or vomiting in near future, there is also a slight but not negligible chance of dying in horrible pain.

I would be :ohdear:

:devil: that is always the meaning heartburn here in the EU. If a woman makes the face I predict lots of mustard in the sauce of your meal.
Have milk ready just in case or keep watching out if the milk is gone. It is sign.of warning.

:devil: that is always the meaning heartburn here in the EU. If a woman makes the face I predict lots of mustard in the sauce of your meal.

Oh pfff, I eat mustard out of a cup with a spoon. :armscrossed:

I am :ohdear:

Oh pfff, I eat mustard out of a cup with a spoon. :armscrossed:

I am :ohdear:

Let's hope she doesn't pull a Lorena Bobbit on you. :pinch: