The last poster wins

TheCalliton

*shudders at the above post* I watched that film for the first time a few months ago because my mum wanted it on, and it creeped me the hell out. I can never look at Tim Curry in the same light ever again :facepalm:

EDIT: Not to mention my gf used to have a gay friend who tried it on with me while dressed as this guy for halloween...awkward!

Edited by Ironman5000

Ah crap, my wife's sister wants to stay in the house for about 9 months while she goes to college here. For anyone else, that would seem completely normal but in my case, there's a big, biiiig problem.

And the problem is - they're identical twins, last time she was around I grabbed the wrong arse, they look exactly the same from behind. :psyduck:

Ah crap, my wife's sister wants to stay in the house for about 9 months while she goes to college here. For anyone else, that would seem completely normal but in my case, there's a big, biiiig problem.

And the problem is - they're identical twins, last time she was around I grabbed the wrong arse, they look exactly the same from behind. :psyduck:

Unless shes pregnant too I doubt it will be that confusing surely?

I'm making progress in the ps4 front, 300$ to go, and a game already paid off. Watch dogs collectors edition, and i am about to pre order if you guys approve gta v for ps3. Or Diablo 3.

Edited by Thor.

*shudders at the above post* I watched that film for the first time a few months ago because my mum wanted it on, and it creeped me the hell out. I can never look at Tim Curry in the same light ever again :facepalm:

EDIT: Not to mention my gf used to have a gay friend who tried it on with me while dressed as this guy for halloween...awkward!

I'm intrigued but not getting what you're talking about.

What movie? And who's "that guy"? And what about your gf's gay guy, he tried what?

Sorry, this just got me horribly curious ._.

Unless shes pregnant too I doubt it will be that confusing surely?

She looks different from the front since she doesn't have a balloon-like belly, but they still look the same from the back since my wife isn't chubby, only her belly got bloated. If I grab the wrong arse again, now that she's hormonal and nuts, I'll be sleeping in the back yard. :ohdear:

@Thor I accidentally pressed the spoiler icon in your sig and I must ask, why is there Linux Mint Cinnamon in your sig?

Its one of the most Windows like OS out there, including windows 7 snap functionality, easier to use then most Linux distros.

http://i1-linux.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Smooth-Mint-Cinnamon-Theme_1.jpg

Its one of the most Windows like OS out there, including windows 7 snap functionality, easier to use then most Linux distros.

http://i1-linux.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Smooth-Mint-Cinnamon-Theme_1.jpg

That Chromium icon makes me yell AHHHH, MY EYES!!! IT BURNS!!! IT BUUUURNS!!!

But other than that, it looks pretty damn good with Windows icons. :thumbsup:

Not a big fan of non-transparent themes though, but I can live with them. But what I can't live with is the ugly, disgusting, black, default pointer, yuk! :yucky: