The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well, today I went to look in the mail and there was a ton of envelopes, was about to say "god damn bills" but I realized they're all from my insurance company, which was weird. So I took a look inside and it would seem they remembered my birthday, 7 letters all saying "Happy Birthday". Interesting, I wonder how that happened. :laugh:

Also, I've been listening to something that brought me back 15 years into my childhood, the good part of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGX4obVl64w

I spent countless hours playing Super Mario as a kid, on an old SEGA Mega Drive 2, and it was awesome. From all the things in my childhood, I remember that game most, and Tetris.

I think that cartridge should still work and if I find it, I'm pulling the old SEGA off the shelf and it will get some use once more, if I even remember how that bloody thing is plugged into the TV, it was a long time ago since I last used it.

GASPP!! Super Mario on A sega mega drive, i think you remembered wrong, Maybe nes, but not Sega???

I find that looking perculiar is a good way to meet nice people. The ones who do talk to you are either awesome enough to be able to look past surface appearances, or have a similarly quirky taste, while the dumb, bigoted people will be so put off that they'll ignore you. Dreds are one good thing for this, a black goatee is effective as well. The longer your hair the more options you have. Then again, I'm a punk so I'm biased.

Edited by Vindekarr

It's not really peculiar as a hairstyle, it just doesn't suit me.

I normally go for just short all over when I have a haircut, but this time (I went to a hairdresser) they gave me short on the outsides and long on the top. It looks alright on other people, but on me... nah, I just don't like it.

I'd upload a photo so you can agree with me, but I can't because it looks silly. :P