The last poster wins

TheCalliton

walking actually takes along time, real long time.

this will be your gta v play ground online

100 things that will blow your mind about gta v vs previous version. cars actually respond correctly, in fact cars driving physics can be comparable to gran turismo 5.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/09/30/100-little-things-in-gta-5-that-will-blow-your-mind?page=3

they really improved the driving this time around, especially the damage.

Edited by Thor.

I'm actually considering getting GTAV, at least to play with a friend of mine on the PS3.

I wasn't too fond of the old ones, but this new one does sound fun with all the stuff the trailers talk about. At the very least I could just mess around, which is really what happened with the others. I really didn't like them that much.

I was playing Torchlight 2 this afternoon for the hell of it and decided to try a new modded class-the necromancer. I have a Special that lets me resurrect a dead enemy as a Ghoul, and then combined that with some items that makes the Ghoul permanent and gives it some new abilities. Unfortunately however, I pushed science too far and now whenever my ghoul kills an enemy it spawns an extra ghoul. Ghouls have incredible regen and do good damage-they're virtually invulnerable in hordes and due to a glitch I've now got no control over them. They're multiplying at an exponential rate right now-the Temple Steppes are so filled with Ghouls that I literally cannot move due to a blanketing carpet of the bloody things.

The PC release of GTA V is apparently coming on November 22nd.

Hi Pat :kiss:

WOOW thats fast, duhh any pc collector's editions announced yet.

Just the thought maxed out gta v would look like, it would be almost real life if they pull it of correctly, the water and the depth of the environment already has beaten anything directx 11 could pull of. Its a wow factor, when you're on a boat the chop really does feel like you are in the ocean, immersion is second to none.

Edited by Thor.

The PC release of GTA V is apparently coming on November 22nd.

Hi Pat :kiss:

WOOW thats fast, duhh any pc collector's editions announced yet.

it's still unofficial

Two stores made it available for pre order for the 22nd of Nov and 8th of Dec, and one for the 14th March 2014.

I doubt they would make pre-orders available if they didn't know that a PC release is going to happen, and people found PC code in the PS3 xml files so it's pretty much a yes.

Still unofficial though, I'm not really getting too excited. I've got schoolwork to do and a Uni to apply to so I wont have much time anyway.