The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ugh, I gotta go to school today. I'm already an electromechanical engineer and in the next six years, I should add three more professions to that - radio-communicational and professional electronics engineer, traffic technician, and industrial electronics engineer.

Then I'll know a lot of things ranging from power plants to CPU wafers, will possess four professions, three of which are industrial engineering. Maybe then I'll be able to find a decent job (actually, a job, period). :thumbsup:

By the way, I win. :cool:

Edited by Werne

What a way to get woken up, I feel hungover and some guy from TV licensing knocks on the door telling me I dont have a tv license and told me I need to set one up. I paid it in full a few months ago and told him this yet he insisted I hadnt and had a note saying I told them I didnt even own a tv. I basically told him to piss off, so not a good way to start the day :down:

Ugh, I gotta go to school today. I'm already an electromechanical engineer and in the next six years, I should add three more professions to that - radio-communicational and professional electronics engineer, traffic technician, and industrial electronics engineer.

Then I'll know a lot of things ranging from power plants to CPU wafers, will possess four professions, three of which are industrial engineering. Maybe then I'll be able to find a decent job (actually, a job, period). :thumbsup:

You know this made me think.

After I finish University, I'll have the title of BSc. Bachelor of science, which sounds like I'm some kind of waiter that's good with chemistry jokes.

The definitions of "bachelor" are also:

-a man who has never been married

-a male bird or mammal without a mate, esp. one prevented from breeding by a dominant male

-knight bachelor: a knight of the lowest order

So basically I'll spend 4 years of my life getting a demeaning title.

Well that's the whole point of going to school, to have a demeaning title and do an even more demeaning job until you die from old age. :smile:

After I finish University, I'll have the title of BSc. Bachelor of science, which sounds like I'm some kind of waiter that's good with chemistry jokes.

-a male bird or mammal without a mate, esp. one prevented from breeding by a dominant male

the clusterduck is that in most cases you don't even get a job with it either and that you probably spend the next 26 months trainee for it. If you make your Bachelor you still need to wait in Croatia half a year till the forms are filled out and send to you that you have made it. Last year a fellow Nexus member I know of had the same trouble in Croatia getting his MD. in Nuclear medicine.

the clusterduck is that in most cases you don't even get a job with it either and that you probably spend the next 26 months trainee for it. If you make your Bachelor you still need to wait in Croatia half a year till the forms are filled out and send to you that you have made it. Last year a fellow Nexus member I know of had the same trouble in Croatia getting his MD. in Nuclear medicine.

I'm studying in the UK, no way I will study here in Cro.

I'm studying in the UK, no way I will study here in Cro.

:thumbsup: Good! Please keep us updated how you fare. My best wishes for you.