The last poster wins

TheCalliton

An endless road of " I WIN!".. this thread should have been called the "I WIN" game.. anyways..

i was driving home from work the other night when a sudden beam of light blinded me.. i don't remember much.. i guess i blacked out..when i awoke i was in my bed and my car was parked outside. i rolled over to find a nude midget telletubby demon deeply staring into my eyes..now this isn't something you usually see on a normal basis so i naturally froze for a few seconds before wetting my self. it had an evil glare..dark..content eyes.. and a shiny purple fur. I motioned my lips to speak but before i could get a word in the demon put it's hands on my lips and pointed at me with its other hand..shaking its head side to side...then.. it pulls up to me, it's face near my head..and whispers in my ear.....

I WIN!!!!!!!!

I was the nude telletubby demon so you know what that means...

I win!

lol you do realize, the purple teletubby was gay, as the rumores say. So in a sence you lost.

the win, wins.

All I dreamed about was fussing and busing. Fixing and repairing. Devil's called me to attend when the crystal carriage was spied approaching on the road to the castle keep, I ran to meet the burning horses breath, and made my act as a stoop to his old royal hooves. As Satan stepped down I felt her soft toes give me a little massage where her husband's Pan's hooves had left a bruise.

I win!