The last poster wins

TheCalliton

YAAAAY i have my Desk back Finally... So going to take a Screenshot of my Awesome Dual Screen setup...

Next week..With crappy psvita camera lol..

Edited by Thor.

FPShooters are a rip-off from real life combat. BF3 or Crysis 2 aren't "realistic" at all. A video game has no realism, if it did, it'd be an actual war where people were shot and killed. Want to know what true war feels like?

Imagine the picture of a dune in fornt of you, desert sand around you, and the sounds of gunfire. Top that with the feeling of fear, A LOT of fear. Your ears are ringing, you're tired because of the equipment you're carrying, panting from a long sprint for cover, and the memories of your life flashing before you.

So why does anyone DARE say a VIDEO GAME is realistic????????!!!!!!! It's a disgrace! A huge DISGRACE!!!!! You want true realism? Join the army, THEN tell me a game is realistic!

That is my speech for my win.

@subjectprophet, you need to remember that the majority of us will never know a "Real" combat situation. As a result the game manufacturers "TRY" to make the games as "Real" to real life scenarios as possible "without" being insensitive or causing offence to those of us who are in the forces and know the differences between the "real" and "imagined" scenarios.

Please do not take offence at a description or wording for a game for this is what sells them and is down to marketing. As I said, luckily the majority of us will never know combat (and for that I am grateful for our armed forces all over the world protecting me and mine from having to face the terrors of war).

I salute you and your comrades and thank you for your sacrifice from the bottom of my heart.