The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Before I forget, which isn't hard for me lately, Happy 4th to all who celebrate it. My folks are having a cookout with my sisters and their partners and I'm stuck over here and we don't celebrate it as it brings too much attention to us.

Have a wonderful day :D

Before I forget, which isn't hard for me lately, Happy 4th to all who celebrate it. My folks are having a cookout with my sisters and their partners and I'm stuck over here and we don't celebrate it as it brings too much attention to us.

Have a wonderful day :D

Ahh that's nice. My family is pretty much all over the place so we aren't doing anything today, thought maybe this weekend.

Yeah my family are in Florida and I live in the UK. I'm expatriated and can't wait to move home eventually :D

Speaking of 4th of July I want these desserts.

:happy:

They are all so colorful and tasty looking!

Edited by K00L

I celebrate 4th July, it's the day we got rid of the lousy ingrate colonials :D

I mean, really, throwing perfectly good tea into the sea, we should have cut them adrift as soon as that happened, obviously lacking the necessary refinement.

(jk, I love you guys really, if I could drink atm I'd be having a Wild Turkey and an MGD in your honour today).

I hate tea which means I like those guys. I can't stand it anymore.

Reason why I hate tea:

I once got so drunk I couldn't stand, came home, had a cup of tea and puked all over a perfectly good carpet. Since then I hate tea and I'll never drink it again.

I hate tea which means I like those guys. I can't stand it anymore.

Reason why I hate tea:

I once got so drunk I couldn't stand, came home, had a cup of tea and puked all over a perfectly good carpet. Since then I hate tea and I'll never drink it again.

And you blame the tea?!!!

Tea is practically my only fluid intake, I would die without it.

Tea FTW!