The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oooommmmmmmmmmyyyyy.... :wallbash:

So Skyrim is acting like I have 5.1 speakers when I only have 2.1 and so if I look directly at someone I can't hear them, but if they are at my sides I can... -_-

And this is certainly Skyrim's doing, it works fine in any other game (at least those I can get sound to work at all).

But I guess I do get this win... :)

Skyrim does have some sound problems.

I had to do lots of tweaking to fix the game's volume which was way too low even though the levels were at max.

I tried something that had the same effect on my game as you describe it. Try this: go into the Control Panel > Sound Options > Select your main sound device (It's just "speakers" here) > Select Configure and go with Stereo, then continue clicking next until you're done.

I totally forgot if that's the thing or not, but that's the only thing I remember.

And yeah, good morning :)

My win *takes it*

I really don't like how on the new Skyrim Nexus, people can (apparently) see pretty much everything you are doing right on your profile. Most of my activities are shame-based and this new transparency completely ruins that.

Next they'll be showing my video store rentals and people will say, "Why did he need to rent Fisting Firemen 9: the Quest for Curly's Gold on VHS, sixteen times? Why didn't he just buy it instead?tsk tSk TSK." I can't take that kind of fiscal scrutiny.

BTW I win for now, but if you remember what a 'video store' or VHS is, you actually win.