The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I figured something out, if you fall face-first into an empty pool, it will hurt. But it won't hurt as much as falling face-first into a pool filled with sulfuric acid :thumbsup:

That's just your signature but without the water, Johnny boy http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif.

<<< I have a new avatar, a 2$ commission from a friend of mine. She did a great job :happy:

Aaaand now I win. :)

Why does it say BONR? Does the wolf have one? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

This evening, I am mostly being..... cheeky.

xD

The site still didn't refresh the avatar or what? It's a new one now, it should be a lion and a pink-purple background. :tongue:

My previous one said "воля" which means "Freedom" in Russian. It's from the game series S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Nope, you still have a BONR as far as I can tell

EDIT: it shows what you're on about on your profile, think you might have put it as "my photo" not "my avatar"

Edited by tetradite

Really want to change my avatar to a picture of one of the OC's I made, but I can't get anyone to draw them for 5 points or less on Deviantart. :wallbash:

I doubt you'll find commissions for that low. 400 points ~= 6$, 5 points is a small small fraction of that. (No I won't calculate how much, I get lost at maths)

I'd do it if I could draw humans well or anything :teehee:

*winsnsnz*