The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I started making comments I thought would be amusing. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif I won't let that interrupt me again.

On a more subconscious level I did not notice that some of the photos in the photo list were missing from my friends list. Weird Science has occurred and in some of the friends Profiles Page since I can see the words, "Remove me as a friend" still are there.

For those of you who are new to this, that means we're are still activated as Friends in that friendly list. If, "Add me as a friend" appeared under the other persons Profile when visiting that would me we were either not friends yet, or one of us clicked on, "Remove me as a friend." Now that I have added my wisdom on this extraordinary subject of utterly ungraded information. (There won't be a test.) I return to the serious game of BEATING A GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS score.

And so! Now! Unconsciously aware of it, or not, the strangeness of the fact some friends Photo's went missing and created a bad feeling which I could not put my finger on until I deleted all my friends from the list and discovered while feeling the emotional pain it caused has been resolved.

Unwary feelings of things I discovered were not amusing to others aside with some who I parleyed with who I thought I may have caused some discomforts is resolved too and now...

I WIN!

It is a great feeling to win when one has risen from the lowest depths of their feelings and won again.

Reasons why I win in the spoiler!

http://www.socialfacepalm.com/socialfacepalm/1207/-social-facepalm-1341244899.jpg

Texting with dog a win?

Edited by SilverDNA