The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Now back t o majoras mask, i gotta play it for i actuallynever finished it.

And my n64 is perfect condition, no dust or anything, had it stored away properly for the longest time.

Even my snes works like a charm, boots right up if it was brand new.

And suprisingly looks really good upscaled, i was truely surprised at the quality.

Edited by Thor.

Now back t o majoras mask, i gotta play it for i actuallynever finished it.

And my n64 is perfect condition, no dust or anything, had it stored away properly for the longest time.

Even my snes works like a charm, boots right up if it was brand new.

And suprisingly looks really good upscaled, i was truely surprised at the quality.

Ha! They are but children compared to my grandaddy Atari!

I'm so impressed it's still working, 'cos it's just been stuffed in various cardboard boxes in lofts and garages for years.

I reckon if you picked any two nexus users at random, and added their ages together, there's a good chance that would be less than the age of that Atari!

My life is completely f***ed. My trigger finger is useless right now which is not good for a sniper and the surgeon said there's a possibility that I won't be able to feel with it anymore. Basically, I won't be able to fire a gun. Firing guns is my job and passion and there's a possibility that I won't be able to use them ever again. Damn grinder and, damn cheap plate and damn the guy holding it.

I just don't get it, why do I always need to suffer when someone around me screws something up?

My life is completely f***ed. My trigger finger is useless right now which is not good for a sniper and the surgeon said there's a possibility that I won't be able to feel with it anymore. Basically, I won't be able to fire a gun. Firing guns is my job and passion and there's a possibility that I won't be able to use them ever again. Damn grinder and, damn cheap plate and damn the guy holding it.

I just don't get it, why do I always need to suffer when someone around me screws something up?

Ummmm. I got doughnuts. You wanna doughnut?

The world always seems a little bit better with doughnuts.