The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Very nearly right, its Dar Pha from Two Worlds II which I'm playing at the moment. Thoroughly enjoyed Two worlds 1 and when I get stuck with one of the puzzles I play KoA and everything falls into place lol

:D

Gaah! I knew it! That elf lady and the gold emblem is from the inventory menu. :happy:

I love Two Worlds 2, besides the amazing landscapes, graphics and gameplay, it has cloth physics. Cloth physics makes everything 3 times as fun :biggrin:

I think Earth is actually falling into the sun, we need to set something that will burn for a long time ablaze, like the state of New Jersey, and blast ourselves away from the sun!

BAZINGA!

I think we need to bring the Moon into its original orbit around the Earth. That way we would get more shade.

We would have to do it by sending a rocket to the dark side of the moon which would push it a little closer ever ten years or the entire East Coast would be hit by enormous ocean wave that would freeze over night creating a huge wall of ice along the entire North American and entire South American coast during the Winter season.

And REALLY BIG WAVES!

And there would voices all over the world hollering, "SURF'S UP!"

And Surfing would become the Worlds Number One Fall Olympic Sport! Because everyone knows the biggest waves occur in the Fall Season.

I WIN!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif