The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well now, these new army recruits are acting like they're bad-ass and they can't hit a target with an AK-47 at 150m. I don't think any of them would last 5 minutes in the Afghan combat zone. But they seem confident enough so they'll go with my squad to Afghan in 2 and a half months :biggrin:

And it seems that I'm equally precised when pulling the trigger with my middle finger, today I've hit a pack of cigarettes at 2142m with my Zastava. Broke the base record for a pack of cigarettes :dance:. Now I'll go for the AA battery record, 1713m is a piece of cake.

I just love shooting stuff.

Well now, these new army recruits are acting like they're bad-ass and they can't hit a target with an AK-47 at 150m. I don't think any of them would last 5 minutes in the Afghan combat zone. But they seem confident enough so they'll go with my squad to Afghan in 2 and a half months :biggrin:

And it seems that I'm equally precised when pulling the trigger with my middle finger, today I've hit a pack of cigarettes at 2142m with my Zastava. Broke the base record for a pack of cigarettes :dance:. Now I'll go for the AA battery record, 1713m is a piece of cake.

I just love shooting stuff.

something is fishy about them you know

they could act a LOT better. they could sweep'em out in less than 2 weeks. afterall its a battle between a highly traind soldier and a bunch of no good militia.

afterall its a battle between a highly traind soldier and a bunch of no good militia.

Never underestimate your enemy. Many of those so-called militia have had an AK-47 or some other weapon ever since they were just kids. It's almost part of the culture.

And I haven't even mentioned all the training camps.

I don't like to kill anything or anyone. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/ohdear.png It's just a habit that was drilled into me if expected to get the things I do like. I could of eaten the grass I mowed with the lawnmower. It smelled kind of nice. I could have eaten the leaf off the trees I trimmed they smelled okay. Those eucalyptus smelled kind of odd, but I think I could have enjoy a few bites and hung out with those really cool little fuzzy looking...woo... Oh! That's just myyy haaaaaand.

I just finished cutting some funny looking weeds. I had to because we needed to stop a fire from crossing over to hereeeee. Wooooo hooo aaa Man I'm getting really hungry. I forgot what I was saying about Quow alla aaaaaa. Are those things bears? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

Now what was it I do like again? Uh, Oh!

Oh! Yeah! Food! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif