The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I can survive without being an a**hole, thank you. It's good because you don't fall down to their level and become the a**hole, you actually resist their a**holeness and be the anti-a**hole and show love even to the most a**hole-ish a**holes.

That's a real win/win situation, imo. But being a bit offensive from time to time does help.

A**holeness is a matter of perspective. You don't want to act like that because you have a lamb's perspective (listen and obey, no matter what). In the same situation, my perspective (you take that back or I'll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it) tells me that I should shove my boot up his arse. Unfortunately, you can't avoid people and if they act like a**holes I find that there's only one way to set them straight, threatening and offensive behaviour.

You wouldn't believe how people's behaviour changes when they feel threatened, especially if you know how to "talk the talk".

So, to put it simply, the only way to make someone stop acting like an a**hole, you need to fight back and show him that f***ing with you is not a good idea. If you show him that he can push you around he'll keep coming, but if you show him that you're going to pulverise him if that continues, he'll avoid you like you're some sort of a plague. I've never seen that system fail.

I have a cellular phone that I can record live videos of people who seem to have a bad temper toward me. It can load the video directly on a world wide web site so they are portrayed in their real mood and show all their real expressions.

It is one BIG STICK if you ask me.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

I have a cellular phone that I can record live videos of people who seem to have a bad temper toward me. It can load the video directly on a world wide web site so they are portrayed in their real mood and show all their real expressions.

It is one BIG STICK if you ask me.

Nope, this is a big stick:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Cg02E5r8Wzo/Sz93n5haGEI/AAAAAAAABfc/1F00QWClWkw/giant-bat-google-street-view.jpg

So, to put it simply, the only way to make someone stop acting like an a**hole, you need to fight back and show him that f***ing with you is not a good idea. If you show him that he can push you around he'll keep coming, but if you show him that you're going to pulverise him if that continues, he'll avoid you like you're some sort of a plague. I've never seen that system fail.

I'm sorry to say, that one day you will see it fail, and it will probably hurt, a lot. Unless you are literally Chuck Norris.

The problem with trying to out tough-ass the tough-asses, is there's ALWAYS someone out there who's capable of out tough-assing you.

A**holeness is a matter of perspective. You don't want to act like that because you have a lamb's perspective (listen and obey, no matter what). In the same situation, my perspective (you take that back or I'll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it) tells me that I should shove my boot up his arse. Unfortunately, you can't avoid people and if they act like a**holes I find that there's only one way to set them straight, threatening and offensive behaviour.

You wouldn't believe how people's behaviour changes when they feel threatened, especially if you know how to "talk the talk".

Yes, yes I like that a lot more.

Well, different situations require different actions. If I have to, I know how to turn the lamb into a lion, but most of the time I'm a friendly lion. :)

But I know what you're trying to tell me. I have never been in such a situation so I really have no idea what I'm talking about until I will have to deal with it. But yeah, sometimes offense is the best defense and I agree with that. Just not too much offense.

knock it off already can't you find anything nicer to speak i had enough off a**holeness in my country cant even think about it in here :verymad:

Knock it off

If I joke about what you said in part, I offend you for pointing out you said a negative attempting to bring crowd control upon this forum.

If I frown I will will offend you because you realize I am offended by your remark with a tender threat, "Knock it off."

So can I go back to the hospital? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/unsure.gif No, because they won't let me stay if I refuse to take the pills they say are, "Good for me." http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

So, I'll thank you if you give me what I need and not the same answer as everyone else.

I'm the top cripple here because I refuse to quit, just because other people say I should.

Quitters never Win and Winners Never Quit.